RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Toolbar

Great job i had a old copy of this. and im glad its for 2.0

i did want to ask, how i make just the bar loads on login. and not the hole thing. ie. the commands.
so i can press the arrow when i want it to open.

thanks for your time

Joeku

Lord
WonderlandADnc;663632 said:
Great job i had a old copy of this. and im glad its for 2.0

i did want to ask, how i make just the bar loads on login. and not the hole thing. ie. the commands.
so i can press the arrow when i want it to open.

thanks for your time
That's an interesting idea...

I'll have to work out a solution for it :p

Sar_Dain

Wanderer
Joeku;571729 said:
By the way, I'm still totally open to suggestions. So far, I only have two "extras" plugins (the toolbar-mount and the location mark tool).

I used your version of this for 1.0 and I want the mover and monster controller back pls I miss them.

Sar Dain

Joeku

Lord
Sure thing, that's a good idea. I'll add them in my next release.

I'm still working out bugs with the newest release (with the ultimate hider).

Rothhear

Sorceror
ideas

you sould do a area move items like save all the items in a area to a array and then move them all useing arrows. also u should add back the mobie and item controler but in the mobile one insted of incressing x and y use tomobile.MoveTo(DIR); and it will walk not slide and it will go up stairs and shit

qwerty84

Sorceror
the server is crascher on change the "boton font"

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Joeku.ToolbarEdit.AnalyzeEntries(Int32 i)
   at Joeku.ToolbarEdit.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Joeku

Lord
Lol thanks...

I'm planning a revamp on it sometime soon. I was going to use Kamron's new Dynamic Gump System but it seems he's gone MIA so I don't know if/when that'll be complete...

I was planning on adding the Hide Bar and Aliases. You can expect it sometime relatively probably maybe eventually soon. :p

Zigamus

Wanderer
Hope I'm not too late...

This is a GREAT tool! Thank you for all your hard work! BIG Kudos and Karma!

here is a little idea, ignore it if it's too stupid to bother with:

<clip>
Recent Commands - a list of recent commands will automatically be kept track of (minus the common ones, such as [Tele and [Who) so you can pull up whatever long thing you just typed and don't want to type again
</clip>

Can you make it so that a 'recalled' command can be edited before using?

This way we can call up a command and change a value and reuse it, rather than type the new one? If I remember correctly the back_arrow is destructive in UO, making editing a previous command difficult at best.

LadyRhia

Wanderer
aren't you thinking of cntrl+q pressed returns the last thing typed and if done over and over can scroll back several things typed.

Joeku

Lord
Zigamus;729893 said:
This is a GREAT tool! Thank you for all your hard work! BIG Kudos and Karma!

here is a little idea, ignore it if it's too stupid to bother with:

<clip>
Recent Commands - a list of recent commands will automatically be kept track of (minus the common ones, such as [Tele and [Who) so you can pull up whatever long thing you just typed and don't want to type again
</clip>

Can you make it so that a 'recalled' command can be edited before using?

This way we can call up a command and change a value and reuse it, rather than type the new one? If I remember correctly the back_arrow is destructive in UO, making editing a previous command difficult at best.
Unfortunately, the poor string editing in UO is all client-side. There's nothing I can do to add back-arrow-ish functionality =/ I agree though, it would be very nice to have.
LadyRhia;730046 said:
aren't you thinking of cntrl+q pressed returns the last thing typed and if done over and over can scroll back several things typed.
He's referring to something I wrote in this post: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/73555-runuo-2-0-rc1-toolbar.html#post571831

Miller.

Wanderer
Can I modify something to make the toolbar initially appear and STAY in the bottom lefthand corner of my UO window?

aj9251

Sorceror
Hey Joeku, i just downloaded the .zip file and there was nothing in it.

Idk if its just me or what..

Joeku

Lord
Apparently something's wrong with the forums.

I tried re-uploading the file to the original post, but it was still corrupted.

I'm going to try attaching it to this post.

*Edit
Weird, it's still not working. Sorry guys =/

Attachments

• Toolbar.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 65
Virus. Weird things have been happening with attachments ever since one of the most recent forum 'upgrades'. Just use your webhost till then, Mr. RunIM.