RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] XmlPoints - pvp dueling and challenge game system

nadious

Sorceror
I'd like to try and install this, but I have two simple questions:

1. Is there a version that has been updated (if any is even needed) to work with SVN 302, or will this one here in this thread work ok?

2. It says to complete step 6 found in the XMLSpawner thread, but I can't seem to locate that step. The thread itself doesn't have the download, it takes you to another website and I can't seem to find any 'steps' listed on either of those pages.

Am I blind or has it been moved?

oiii88

Sorceror
nadious;786722 said:
2. It says to complete step 6 found in the XMLSpawner thread, but I can't seem to locate that step. The thread itself doesn't have the download, it takes you to another website and I can't seem to find any 'steps' listed on either of those pages.

Download all 3 parts from Artes site and in one of the 3 zips is installation 2.0. with all the steps.

Kawaison

Wanderer
Hi,

i got milts tournament system ...

How do i add credits to the winners?

public List<Mobile> Winners{ get{ return m_Winners; } set{ m_Winners = value; }

fcondon

Sorceror
Awesome script, slight issue if anyone can assist me. (otherwise i'll post in the script help forum.)

When i fight a player, with the same kills, deaths, and skills, i should lose rank. The top player board will say i lose rank, for example says my rank change is -2 but my rank on my character says 3.

should you gain ranks from losing? is the change section on the top player board next to rank talking about rank, or something else?

Dangerous01

Wanderer
I did not with oneself Open the archival by the winrar , this one occurring an error , you accomplished it can upgrade the one download about to I attain bring down or myself account for oque this one it's just that? thank you...

:(

legall

Page
Hazey;630893 said:
Alright thank you, that works.
Sorry to give you so much BS, but now I have 1 last problem that I see.

[add ChallengeRegionStone

I get target to add this stone and when I click a spot to add it I get this in the game:

"Usage: ChallengeRegionStone"
Am I forgeting something again, or is there an error somewhere?

The same problem.....
And whem you restart server you got fatal crash beacause of challengeregionstone... "delete all of that type?? - yes ok - fatal."

this happened evertime on every place.

Is that possible to make something like that you are challenging someone then you are going to arena and system will wait 10 seconds to prepare for fight and then begin??

How to disable option "duel here"?? i don wont to my players fight in luna bank for example.

thx

legall

Page
when my player kiledl someone on arena - kills raise up from 0 to 1
but hes opponent always got 0 deaths...

everyone got the same problem.

plz help.

and...
tell me plz how to make it to my player before challenge goes to arena and stay on another two point not in one in center?

and.

How to disable "duel Here" i want to my players can duel only in the arena.

i have this problem help me plz!!!

Cs: line 2952: type server.mobiles.playermobile already defines a member named addnameproperties with the same parameter types.

Devinc07

Sorceror
wow this look like an amazing work of art. I was hoping someone could help me though. i, for some reason, can't correctly unzip .zip files. i can unzip or whatever you would call it for .rar files though. i was hoping someone could please post what i need as a .rar file so i can use it. thank you. if anyone has it with the only challenging in town edit and some of the others i would really appreciate it. thank you for your help.
by the way arte you are amazing. this is a masterpiece.

i have everything working

when i kill people with my character or when i die nothing happens the kills and deaths stay the same

old_school

Wanderer
OMG this sucks I retired from UO and you put out the most awsome PVP system lol I been looking for a PVP system like this for Years. Wow man this is just great.

Code:
Errors:
 + Misc/Notoriety.cs:
    CS1502: Line 247: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.XmlSp
awner2.XmlPoints.AreTeamMembers(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' has some invalid
arguments
    CS1503: Line 247: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'Server.Items.Corpse' to
 'Server.Mobile'
    CS1502: Line 250: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Engines.XmlSp
awner2.XmlPoints.AreChallengers(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' has some invalid
arguments
    CS1503: Line 250: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'Server.Items.Corpse' to
 'Server.Mobile'

what am i doing wrong?

ok ive got it to start up and now when a player kills /dies they do not recieve a kill or a death so please help here are my Playermobile Character Creation and Noterity Edited scripts please help

Attachments

• Animalcrackers.rar
    37.3 KB · Views: 19