RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] XmlSpawner2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erucid

Sorceror
No, that's not right. Each DOOR is a basedoor. If you open Doors.cs you'll see ALL the doors listed in there, and at the top it will showing you the different facing values as well. If you wanted to spawn a short iron gate it would be:
IronGateShort/facing/WestCW.
Thanks will try that asap.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
i meant individually, ie: write them all out in a notepad, go to xmlspawner, open book, copy/paste a line, repeat as necessary.

Erucid

Sorceror
i meant individually, ie: write them all out in a notepad, go to xmlspawner, open book, copy/paste a line, repeat as necessary.
Right,... I'm too lazy for all that. There has got to be a quicker way. ;-) I suppose I could break out autoit and write a macro. :-(

Erucid

Sorceror
No, that's not right. Each DOOR is a basedoor. If you open Doors.cs you'll see ALL the doors listed in there, and at the top it will showing you the different facing values as well. If you wanted to spawn a short iron gate it would be:
IronGateShort/facing/WestCW.
i got invalid type with IronGateShort/facing/WestCW and IronGate/facing/WestCW which are both in door.cs. This has really got me stumped. i f I type IronGate into the book and then click the arrow next to the list in the gump (that does the search thing) it does find "IronGate, facing" Which looks odd because of the space in it. I can then select that and it goes into the book, but still doesn't spawn.

I then removed the ", facing" and put in ",WestCW" and it worked!

So that is "IronGate,WestCW"

What does the CW stand for?

how do I set the xmlspawner TOD so that it spawns a all of the creatures at once when its time then replacement spawns as needed not the whole group? IE what i want to do is when night falss i want my towns folk to disappear and my vampires to come out. I'm new to this forum and haven't quite got it figured out yet I dont even know if I posted in the right spot.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
I suggest checking out the time system that someone made, and do that with it. It already has a similar feature to it already. Plus it lets you control how you want your time to run on your shard, fast/slow. It spawns things during what is called the Darkest Hour. You could spawn your stuff there, also with some work. Unspawn your npcs.

tass23

Page
Alright, I've been all over tons of websites, well not tons, but XMLSpawnerFan, Grimmwold, and here of course. I'm trying to figure out how to get a spawner to trigger a second spawner based on the the first spawner's spawned mob's HP. Now, the code for this, is supposed to be: GETONSPAWN,MySpawner1,1,hits<3000;GreaterDragon. That should spawn a Greater Dragon when the mob in subgroup 1's HP reaches less than 3000. Now, it does work, one time. After that, you have to reset the spawner, because you get an error that says "GETONSPAWN,blah blah,blah, blah;" See screenshot below.
Do I have the syntax wrong? I followed it exactly as it is on XMLSpawnerFan, but I keep getting the same error over and over once the spawner goes off one time. Now, I suppose I could set another spawner up to reset the second spawner, but now we're talking hassle...if that can be avoided, yay, if not, well then I guess that's what I'm doing.

NOTE: I've also tried editing the book for the entry on the second spawner to read: #CONDITION,GETONSPAWN,MySpawner1,1,hits<3000;GreaterDragon
and I get the same error after the spawner goes off once.

Attachments

• XMLSpawnerIssue.jpg
    XMLSpawnerIssue.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 48

jklamm1980

Wanderer
thanks that could be a big help now if i could just figure out this script problem i have posted in the script support section it would be great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.