RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Heritage Token

Little-Shadow;793989 said:
I did, but i found only 1

I don't know how long it has been since you updated the Mondain's Legacy system (or if you are even using it). But waaaayyy back in Mondain's Legacy revision 29 MalGanis deleted SetArmor.cs and replaced it with SetItem.cs. Check and see if you have a SetArmor.cs file. If you do, winmerge your SetItem.cs with the SetArmor.cs.

It's just an idea if you cannot find another SetItem.cs.

Callandor2k;794020 said:
I don't know how long it has been since you updated the Mondain's Legacy system (or if you are even using it). But waaaayyy back in Mondain's Legacy revision 29 MalGanis deleted SetArmor.cs and replaced it with SetItem.cs. Check and see if you have a SetArmor.cs file. If you do, winmerge your SetItem.cs with the SetArmor.cs.

It's just an idea if you cannot find another SetItem.cs.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3233.31206
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace na
me 'BookQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an ass
embly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BookQuality' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

see :S

Little-Shadow;794024 said:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3233.31206
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace na
me 'BookQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an ass
embly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BookQuality' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

see :S

For better feedback on your errors. It would help if you posted your errors in -debug mode. That way it will tell exactly what files and what lines are getting errors.

But it looks to me like you didn't get the SpellBook.cs fully merged. dbl check your files and give any more errors you have. We'll try to help as best we can.

jokik

Sorceror
championspawncontroller.cs
the type or namespace name 'randomisetimer' could not be found (yadayada)

fix for this?:)

mikeymaze

Wanderer
Mal ty for your response, and I understand the talisman are tied to animal form (ninjitsu). But having 120 ninjitsu and equipping one of the talisman on paperdoll, still nothing happens. I equipped 1 of the Talisman, clicked animal form, gump pops up for animal selection, and the new *4* are not in gump?
I clciked talisman thinking more gump would show up to select the new 4 animals but nothing happens?
So unfortunately the talisman do not work. TY for your time and please respond. (side note) do you have to be a player not a gm or owner for these to work?)

Im also having the same issue the Talisman dont do anything well u have them in your hand . Maybe its cause im the owner will test out with a player in a second