RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 SVN open to public, Update on 2.0 Release

Liacs

Sorceror
Thanks so much for this special birthday present. You really timed it nicely! *lol*
I am looking forward to try out the new features and better system. You are all awsome!

I HEART RUNUO!

Lia:D

BlackKnight

Wanderer
Congrates

Ryan, thank you for the time you have spent getting this out to us all. We all have been waiting for this time. I can't wait until we can download this sometime today. If you think I couldn't sleep now what do you think I'll do now. :D

Phantom

Knight
Quick_silver said:
Yea, nice work :)

But can you give some infos to the Changes? Or a small ToDo list? ;)

Is there a Forum for RunUO 2.0?

You can see an unofficial changelog in my signature.

Regards to a forum for RunUO 2.0, the entire website is dedecated to RunUO. ToDo list, can be found be using the correct tools that support a particular feaure to list things marked "ToDo" many C# editors support it.

omagaalpha

Wanderer
sure you will not have problem contributor when consider how there lot script with Ml stuff in it has gone through in boards.

yarex

Wanderer
synking problem

Am receiving an error when trying to synk the sources from that public depot.

Am using TortoiseSVN client under windows.
(am not having any problem to reach the url and see the sources via browser)

error says:

Error *PROPFIND request failed on /repos/runuo/devel
error reading response header
connection was closed by server.

Which subversion windows client and version is recommended to access the sources?

thank you.

Excellent work! I actually look forward to upgrading my scripts to the new version.

My congratulations to you for achieving this new milestone in the development.

Johabius

Knight
Crud, that's the same ver that I'm using, but I didn't get that error. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than myself will come along soon and be able to help. Couldn't hurt though to read the help files that come with Tortoise, might shed some light on what the problem could be.

Johabius

Knight
Updating from 1.0 to 2.0 is going to require quite a bit more work than simply replacing some of the scripts.;)