RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 SVN open to public, Update on 2.0 Release

Ilutzio

Sorceror

viront

Sorceror
OH BOY!!! :D
Time to get back into this... maybe that free version of Visual Studio Express will come in handy!
I've been waiting a long time for this, thanks guys!

Mideon

Page
Thanks for the hard work guys! This is great, can't wait to see what happens now :D Keep it up! (After getting some sleep of course, you earned it :D)

Warloxx

Sorceror
Just wondering will there be a *.zip or *.rar in the Download section or is this the only way you are going to be releaseing it?

Johabius

Knight
Heck I'm just happy that I was able to compile the server...woohoo! Only problem I've run into so far is a crash happening when I try to generate the documentation.:D

Lucifall

Knight
Ryan... Devs... i'm YOUR FAN! :DDDDDDDDD
thank you so much for this great release, will help alot our community
Thanks again and.... keep up the good work!

crackrat

Wanderer
WHOOT OMG!!11 TOYZ11!!

I feel just like i used to at christmas TY to the RUNUO dev team.

while it prolly will be while before theres a version thats stable for the production shard I staff on, The learning and education i can get out of this release is really more important than anything else. major kudos

Codeus

Wanderer
Many thanks to the whole RunUO dev team, for all the hard work and another great release!
*goes to download now*

Ravenal

Knight
Oh HELL YES...

TIME FOR JEWEL CRAFT SYSTEM 4, TIME FOR AGRICULTURE SYSTEM 1.0, TIME FOR TRAVEL SYSTEM 1.0 :p

Yay! :p *gets busy*

Time for RUO2 :D

WarAngel

Wanderer
Not only am I excited that RunUO 2.0 is out, but I'm excited that I no longer have to read mass bitching about, "when runu 20 come out ? i think 10 years!!!!!!!!!," or things like that.