RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 Svn][OSI] Mondain's Legacy

jokik;800057 said:
not just that , all the peerless quests do it, the dryad , the guys for bedlam and even the one for the dread horn. i think its to do with mondainsquester.cs :confused:

Did you use the command [SettingsML and activate all the systems?

jokik

Sorceror
Callandor2k;800073 said:
Did you use the command [SettingsML and activate all the systems?

*coughs* ahem yes well i knew about that , it was just a test of knowledge. damn lol , i should read stuff more often haha cheers ill tell you if it worked :)

jokik

Sorceror
:)are there plans to implant runic sewing kits/ runic hammers? plus how can i make a runic kit? i need any easier way than to quest until i get one then dupe it

jokik

Sorceror
Thilgon;800152 said:
[add runicsewingkit
maybe? :p

well theres no runicsewingkit.cs but there is runicfletcherstools.cs and runicdovetailsaw.cs but these cant just bee added using [add , they have to be gained from doing the heartwood quests i believe [add runic display no results:(

jokik

Sorceror
Code:
RunUO Version 2.0, Build 3414.38899
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6000.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.312
Time: 5/11/2009 4:36:51 PM
Mobiles: 4608
Items: 105921
Exception:
System.Exception: Bad type: Server.Items.SecretWall ---> System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Construct()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Generate(Map[] maps)
   at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.MondainsLegacy.DecorateML_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
   at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

using [decorateml what is the problem?:confused:

jokik;800170 said:
well theres no runicsewingkit.cs but there is runicfletcherstools.cs and runicdovetailsaw.cs but these cant just bee added using [add , they have to be gained from doing the heartwood quests i believe [add runic display no results:(

Try. [add RunicSewingKit Spined or [add RunicSewingKit SpinedLeather. I can never remember which one it is. That will get you the spined leather runic sewing kit. You can do that as well for each type of leather you have. You may also have to add a number at the end for the uses.

jokik

Sorceror
Callandor2k;800227 said:
Try. [add RunicSewingKit Spined or [add RunicSewingKit SpinedLeather. I can never remember which one it is. That will get you the spined leather runic sewing kit. You can do that as well for each type of leather you have. You may also have to add a number at the end for the uses.

oh wow thanks , you know a fix to my [decorateml problem? also it says it could not find any of my custom regions , know a fix for that?

jokik;800283 said:
oh wow thanks , you know a fix to my [decorateml problem? also it says it could not find any of my custom regions , know a fix for that?

Run your server in debug mode. It will tell you what script crashed and what lines caused it to crash.

To run in debug mode make a shortcut if you have not done so already on your desktop and right click on it and choose properties.

In the target box add -debug at the end and click apply and then ok. Restart server and try it again. When it errors copy that error and post it or look and see if you can find problem yourself first then post.

If you done it correctly it will show running in -debug mode when it compiles. And theoretically it will add more information in the crash log.

Greystar

Wanderer
Callandor2k;800361 said:
Only if you change scripts and recompile or change between -debug and non -debug.

It will the first time you run in Debug mode too, but since people are more then likely adding this as a starting point to a new shard they may still do alot of changes to scripts. I was just advising people to let them know and not to think that RunUO was frozen or something if it takes longer.

jokik

Sorceror
can you post an example? i get an error saying its not a valid target :confused:

Tried These
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core-debug.exe"
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core.exe-debug"
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core-debug.exe"-debug

Greystar

Wanderer
jokik;800429 said:
can you post an example? i get an error saying its not a valid target :confused:

Tried These
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core-debug.exe"
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core.exe-debug"
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\Desktop\Ultima Online private server ML\Core-debug.exe"-debug

well if your exe is title Core.exe then it would look like "<Your Path To Exe>Core.exe" -debug

although normally its titled RunUO.exe unless you compiled it yourself.

fcondon

Sorceror
Just a quick question, does this system have ALL the Spellweaving scrolls dropping in Mondain's Legacy dungeons, like on OSI? My players are complaining they are killing mobs for days and not a single scroll drop yet.

If they are added, what file controls it so I can adjust how often they drop?

fcondon;800471 said:
Just a quick question, does this system have ALL the Spellweaving scrolls dropping in Mondain's Legacy dungeons, like on OSI? My players are complaining they are killing mobs for days and not a single scroll drop yet.

If they are added, what file controls it so I can adjust how often they drop?

You have to do the Spellweaving quests from Heartwood to get the scrolls. Not sure if you can get them any other way.

Also. in SpellweavingScrolls.cs there is an error. It's not Mal's fault on this one. Just an oversight by RunUO.

In SpellweavingScrolls.cs search for.....

Code:
        public SummonFiendScroll( int amount )
            : base( 606, 0x2D57, amount )

And change it to this.....

Code:
        public SummonFiendScroll( int amount )
            : base( 607, 0x2D58, amount )

When added to game the SummonFiendScroll would show up as a summon fey scroll. The 2nd code will fix the issue.

fcondon

Sorceror
According to my findings (my testing, and player complaints) you can only get 4 from quests in heartwood. and 3 of them you can't use at first until you work your spellweaving up higher.

This is not big deal I suppose, I can manually add them to the server through other means. Was just curious as to if they were dropping properly before I went through any trouble.

Thanks for heads up on the slight bug.

jokik

Sorceror
Code:
RunUO Version 2.0, Build 3414.38899
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6000.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.312
Time: 5/11/2009 4:36:51 PM
Mobiles: 4608
Items: 105921
Exception:
System.Exception: Bad type: Server.Items.SecretWall ---> System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Generate(Map[] maps)
   at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.MondainsLegacy.DecorateML_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
   at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

ok heres my error

fcondon;800483 said:
According to my findings (my testing, and player complaints) you can only get 4 from quests in heartwood. and 3 of them you can't use at first until you work your spellweaving up higher.

This is not big deal I suppose, I can manually add them to the server through other means. Was just curious as to if they were dropping properly before I went through any trouble.

Thanks for heads up on the slight bug.

After further investigating Swoops drop the spellweaving scrolls as well.