RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

ironworker

Sorceror
Beyond [creatworld, have you used the spawn options? Selected areas to spawn etc? If yes, i really don't know what happens to you. :(
Hello again :) , Just wanted to say I got the 2.2 up and going finally ..I had to remove and older version 2.1 that I still had on pc , it was conflicting with the 2.2 for some reason but all is well and I thank you for your support in this matter . Now just need to get the XmlSpawner2 to work and I'll be good to go hehe :) .

Gosmann

Sorceror
love your script nerun! just a small question/ suggestion
is there a way to tell a spawn.map which waypoints belong to a spawner
If I remove spawners e.g. from a region and use spawnmapgen the spawners are not linked to waypoints anymore? is there a way to make it work?

Gosmann

Sorceror
If I remove spawners e.g. from a region and use spawnmapgen the spawners are not linked to waypoints anymore? is there a way to make it work?

nerun

Sorceror
There is no way, sorry. You need to rewrite all SpawnGen.cs.

Beef Erikson

Traveler
Hi ;) Absolutely WONDERFUL script, just wanted to say thank you very much!!!

Got a few bad spawns, but I see the error log and shouldn't have an issue fixing them. Running SVN 863, for the record.

Anyhow, spectacular work; thanks for everything!!

mallorea

Wanderer
yea i had a few spawning errors as well i believe that some of the creatures are named wrong and others are just plain missing but it is an easy fix. good luck.

scy4

Wanderer
Thanks for the work first,

ive looked a bit on this forum and couldnt get far with my private server, thing is now i dont know what to do with this
1) Start Main Spawner System: click in [PremiumSpawner in the Joeku's Toolbar;

Main spawner system, joekus toolbar? Where is that? It wasnt in the trunk, so i dont know where to type the [createworld command.

Ok forgive me if this has already been answered elsewhere, I can't find it if it has. But after following the directions to the letter Bedlam is empty of all inhabitants, and no quests are available anywhere. The NPCs are there, but the context menu isn't. Thoughts ?

mallorea

Wanderer
scy4 did you get the latest svn from tortious if so then you need neruns distro you can get it here in the forums just type in search nerun.

scy4

Wanderer
Yes i downloaded the latest svn with click and play, isnt neruns distro in this topic that i need? I copied the script into my server folder, i just dont know where i should type in the commands, i assume it is when im ingame, and that i should have set gm rights to the account so i can prompt joekus toolbar? If so i dont know how to set the access permission, i checked the account.xmls but couldnt find it.

mallorea

Wanderer
i think you are looking in the wrong places, you should have the task bar show up when you login with your admin user, if not then you need to type [admin and then a admin gump will pop up. other than that you might want to get the latest of neruns this isnt the place for that look for neruns trunk site and you will get the latest from there just like runuo svn you would use tortoise .

scy4

Wanderer
Alright thanks, now is another problem, the spawns doesnt happen properly. I put the script folder from the svn folder into my server, when i use the spawner, nearly no npcs are spawning. Found until now just only 4 friendly npcs, no vendors and no mobs at all..

mallorea

Wanderer
which map are you loading, if its termur you need to manually do it by taking your termur file putting it in your base folder of uo where your server icon is and typing [loadtermur or something of the sorts, there are tutorials about it somewhere here.

nerun

Sorceror
Alright thanks, now is another problem, the spawns doesnt happen properly. I put the script folder from the svn folder into my server, when i use the spawner, nearly no npcs are spawning. Found until now just only 4 friendly npcs, no vendors and no mobs at all..

Oh Jesus... Toolbar is that thing that should appear in right top your screen when you login with a GM account. Click [PremiumSpawner. If it not appear, you made something wrong when installed distro. Look at image Distro In Action in the first post of this Thread, you can see what toolbar looks like there.

But you can write [PremiumSpawner in the console too.

scy4

Wanderer
Ah yes i figured that out, the thing was i havent made a gm account in first place and didnt knew how to create one, so i deleted my server and made a new one, at first startup i was asked again to make an administrative account, with it the magical toolbar appeared. : )
The spawns are now also working as intended, so i wont bother you guys now for a while with my newb questions.
Thanks for helping folks and thanks for this helpfull script and work.

Evanonian

Sorceror
Nerun, I was curious if there was a way to make your PremiumSpawner.cs make it so CanSwim monsters can't spawn on land. Because I have Water Elementals, Kraken and Sea Serpents spawning all over Nujel'm and I don't know what Spanwer ranges to tweak. I don't know what spawner is doing it.

mallorea

Wanderer
you can go to the regions folder in the scripts folder and look for spawning folder and then one of the three spawning files. in there should be your awnser but good luck i lookded at it and its fairly difficult.

nerun

Sorceror
Nerun, I was curious if there was a way to make your PremiumSpawner.cs make it so CanSwim monsters can't spawn on land. Because I have Water Elementals, Kraken and Sea Serpents spawning all over Nujel'm and I don't know what Spanwer ranges to tweak. I don't know what spawner is doing it.

Hmmm... I am interested in found this spawner too. I was trying to fix the issue of sea creatures spawning all over the spawner but seems to cause another problem...