RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo Artist Competition

T

Tomp

Runuo Artist Competition

Hello everyone,

were looking for someone new for the RunUO team, Someone who can create artwork, such as the stuff you see on uo.com for their promotions.....The warrior pictures etc.

We've decided the best way to find the right person is to have a sort of competition, Draw a scene related to UO and post a link to the picture in the forum.

The person whos drawing we like the best will then become a member of the Runuo team, and create artwork for both RunUO and Other Projects, and will have their work displayed to thousends of people

Heres an example of the kind of artwork were looking for, the warrior and hooded guy ;)

So get submitting your stuff!

Rhexis

Knight
Very tempting. I have the time right now for something like this...but I highly doubt I would have the time to consistently provide artwork to the RunUO team. Good luck everyone and I look forward to seeing the various art people enter. ;)

T

Tomp

psz said:
I've got some Ultima and GenericRPG 3D renders I did... That count?

Yes, 3D artwork does count!....so get them posted! :)

T

Tomp

good competition usual results in people working better :).....so we should get some good results....*crosses fingers*

psz

Administrator
These are all low-quality, heavilly shrunken versions (The first and last are my favourites):

Forest Shrine

Desert Shrine

Water Shrine

Tavern Scene

rexxz

Page
Hm. What did you make those with?

Reminds me of Bryce for some reason.

Anyways...

I'l definately be starting on mine pretty soon, tomorrow is my brother's birthday so I'm going to Gulf Shores with him for the day.

I really hope someone better than me will win. I can make some good stuff, and I'm not afraid to admit it, I know there HAS to be someone better than me here.

psz

Administrator
Bryce 4 for all of them (Though I think I touched the Tavern one up in Bryce 5).

Those were done well over two years ago when I was still in Phoenix, AZ.

D

draco

how do i make my pic avaible to be seen in here the [ img] dont work