RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo Artist Competition

S

shadeuo

lol what a waiste draco i got some tho they are all hand drawn and i lost a few from my collection ill post the ones i got in a minute.

S

shadeuo

ok here we go ill see what more i can dig up

thats all i can find right now ill have to ask the woman where the others are at she'd kill me if i woke her up for this :D

S

shadeuo

gunna draw some more but i need to know specificly what you are looking for. as both my wife and I are artists i could have her sketch up a few things.

T

Tomp

Anything UO related lol warriors, mages, buildings, towns anythiinngg

Mifune

Sorceror
All I got to say is... SOMEBODY PUT SOME FREAKIN' PANTS ON THAT DUDE! (This isn't a submission by the way)

Revan

Sorceror
Wouldn't it be cooler if you had this simply drawn/modelled dude pose as a RunUO muppet.. err.. pet?... umm.. mascot! (thanks Phantom :p)
It's probably just my opinion..

S

shadeuo

one more i found

im working on one more uo oriantated atm put it up when i am done btw how long till contest is over so we all know?

T

Tomp

we havnt decided on a timescale, were leaving it open untill we see what kind of a responce we get :)

T

Tomp

no rush, what are you working on?....is it traditional artowrk or photoshop drawn?

rexxz

Page
I haven't really had time to start on mine, since my family is over and all, for Easter.

I can work on it tomorrow, and hopefully have SOMETHING done by the end of the week.

S

shadeuo

and another Im going to see if i can add some pc color to this one