RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo Artist Competition

lilyth

Wanderer
Ok, here are the samples, some drawings are based on monkey island, others are based on UO, all the pics were drawn by mi girlfriend :p

Enjoy! :D

T

Tomp

nice work, you tried to diditaly colour them?...sometimes looks better :)

psz

Administrator
Hrm... That last one looks a *LOT* like Governor Elaine Marley, of the Monkey Island series :-P

khaine

Sorceror
Some art

I wouldn't call myself an artist, I just dabble with Poser and Photoshop.

Here are a couple things I've done.

The backgrounds aren't my work, they're just free images I found. But,
I did make the characters with Poser.

If you're looking for something in particular, I'd be glad to give it a shot.
It just might take me a while since free time is in short supply.

lilyth

Wanderer
khaine said:
I wouldn't call myself an artist, I just dabble with Poser and Photoshop.

Here are a couple things I've done.

The backgrounds aren't my work, they're just free images I found. But,
I did make the characters with Poser.

If you're looking for something in particular, I'd be glad to give it a shot.
It just might take me a while since free time is in short supply.
Very Kwel!! ;)

farao

Wanderer
Hey Ryan
Why not make a post on a real artist forum? There surely some artist that would like to make some free pictures for runuo.com if he gets to show of his skills for alot of people.

You can find some really awesome pictures on this forum! Lotsa fantasy artists there too.
Sijun.com Forums

Cyberspud

Wanderer
I'm working on a couple...I haven't really drawn anything seriously since I did cartoons for the college newspaper...a little rusty am I.

Wow just went to that sijun website!

Its amazing! If you could get that guy to help draw things it would be very nice!

Though I suppose you might be wanting a member of the community instead, just cause its friendlier.

I won't post the pictures in cause some people might think I'm submitting them. But check out these 2 pictures (actual links to the guy's site):

UO looking like one: [url]http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/gallery/broken.html[/url]
Alien Slave (half life): [url]http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/gallery/half-life.html[/url]