RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO going for the gold - 10,000 online

Lysdexic

Sorceror
I'll end up having to leave for work part way through the time, but I've already set up an EUO script to keep my accounts all logged in. Does the 3 per IP cap still apply during this? If it does, will I get in trouble for going around the cap and making a bunch to multi-uo?

Crowley62

Sorceror
Sorry but this sounds like a ploy to get peopple on your server JUST RELEASE 1.0.1 ALREADY .Let the rest of us have some fun too.GEE

TMSTKSBK

Lord
crowley62 said:
Sorry but this sounds like a ploy to get peopple on your server JUST RELEASE 1.0.1 ALREADY .Let the rest of us have some fun too.GEE

...if you want something that isn't already out, script it yourself. The devs have lives.

Stuff happens! It may or may not be taking longer than the devs thought it would, but you certainly don't have a right to *require* that they release it at any time...

Crowley62

Sorceror
Guess i read more than most from one of Ryans post they are already beginning work on the next one with the elves.Plus i did recieve an e-mail over a month ago saying runuo 1.0.1 was just around the corner.

A_Li_N

Knight
Crowley62 said:
Guess i read more than most from one of Ryans post they are already beginning work on the next one with the elves.Plus i did recieve an e-mail over a month ago saying runuo 1.0.1 was just around the corner.
Cry us a river. Build a bridge and get over it.

If I'm not moving, I'll be there with 3 clients Ryan :)
*Wonders if /. would cover this at all?*

Nochte

Wanderer
Crowley62 said:

if you want the right to request something, anything at all! become a subscriber deusche bag. until then, script it yourself!
f'ing asshole

Kitanna

Wanderer
10,000 Users

The only thing I wanted to is get my shard up but some ppl are being nasty so I will not paticipate and I will keep my shard private. thank you Very Much.

steeldarkness

Sorceror
Swordhaven shall defend thee! rotflmao!

Hell yeah you can count Swordhaven in!!! The 9-12 of us aint much but I am sure it will help so lets brek that server... I mean lets test that server!

Aaron Shadowhawk
Admin for Swordhaven