RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO RemoteAdmin

Pyro-Tech

Knight
floppydisc said:
Check --> this <-- (warning, I also had several modifications which I removed on-the-fly, so it may or may not work ;))
well thank you reguardless....it's appreciated and it will give me a headstart if anything :)

EDIT: umm....what is a .7z?

EDIT 2: found it...never heard of it before though lol

Nott32

Wanderer
Found a bug in Packets.cs on my heavy modded server then I set up a test out-of-the-box server after I fixed the bug to test it and it seems to work, but I did find other bugs that I have not yet looked into.

The Known Bugs:
+ When sending a broadcast it sends "????" as the text
THE FIX: Download version 1.1.2 from Here
+ When sending a Staff broadcast it send the text in Chinese looking letters...
THE FIX: Download version 1.1.2 from Here
-----------------
Currently No Know Bugs...

What I changed:
In Scripts/Engines/RemoteAdmin/Packets.cs I changed
Code:
using Server.Scripts.Commands;

to

Code:
using Server.Commands;

Download:

NOTE: I take no credit for the file because I only edited one line. I hoped I helped someone out :)

Packets.cs --> The only file I changed to get it to work

[Nott32]FullPack.rar --> Everything that the normal server download comes with and the Packets.cs file already modded.

Attachments

• Packets.cs
    7.6 KB · Views: 69
  • [Nott32]FullPack.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 144

Malaperth

Wanderer
You are using a script written for 1.0 on 2.0. If you search for CommandEventArgs, you can fix this script yourself. The author of this script has stated above that he does not intend to redo this script for 2.0 so it will be up to people that want to use this to either fix it themselves, or to wait for his 2.0 version as he mentioned above.

kethoth

Page
ok using nott32's fix for packets.cs i got this error:
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2585.18657
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Commands/Handlers.cs:
    CS0117: Line 1128: 'Server.Gumps.GoGump' does not contain a definition for '
MoveToLocation'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

i commented out lines 1128-1129 and it compiled but i don't have time to test right now. if i messed something up by doing this please reply

ETsCat

Sorceror
looks great, now if it would start my server for me. Realy great job. And I know you did'nt steal it.