RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO RemoteAdmin

subdude

Sorceror
Lysdexic said:
That sounds more like you didn't open up the port in your firewall (it's blocking you).
Firewall is off on the server. & I tried the actual IP of the machine on my server. I believe its something in runuo I forgot to configure or something. I cannot even connect a client from the same machine I have to use another computer on my network. I am behind a router which is ported thru to the machine for runuo & FTP .

mdavis93

Sorceror
Okay, today's an off-day for me apparently...

I put the .cs files in the RemoteAdmin folder.. but the console says that some of the definitions already exists.. what do I do about them?

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\Handlers.cs: CS0101: (line 21, column 15)
The namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands' already contains a definition for 'Comma
ndHandlers'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\PageQueue.cs: CS0101: (line 14, column 14)
 The namespace 'Server.Engines.Help' already contains a definition for 'PageType
'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\PageQueue.cs: CS0101: (line 26, column 15)
 The namespace 'Server.Engines.Help' already contains a definition for 'PageEntr
y'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\PageQueue.cs: CS0101: (line 167, column 15
) The namespace 'Server.Engines.Help' already contains a definition for 'PageQue
ue'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

[EDIT] I replaced the Commands/Handler.cs file with the one provided.. also the Engines/Help/PageQueue.cs file with the one provided and left the others in the RemoteAdmin folder and it was fine.. As I said.. it was an off day.. [/EDIT]

wagenhuis

Wanderer
Hello,
I got it all working, had to change the files a bit to work with my shard but it's okay now.
Just one more problem, I have 2 extra accesslevels on my shard, Donator and Scriptor. Where do I mod in the file so it doesn't show me the thing "you don't have any characters with the appropriate accesslevel"
I know you somewhere have in that script :"if accesslevel = 5 or so... but I dunno where ;)

Thanks in advance !
Julian Wagenhuis

floppydisc

Sorceror
Wagenhuis: As I told you already in IRC, the problem is exactly what mdavis93 mentions ... you have to recompile the core. That's the main reason I did not bother to include support for different accesslevels, as most people wont modify them anyway.

goofykid

Sorceror
ok i was wondering if you could add a way to put in,change,move,and remove scripts and also beable to open the shard when its down from a diff comp for owner and co-owner and stuff

S

Savaal

Hi, I was usuing this system and REALLY like it but it only notifies me that there is a page but in the drop down box does not display one.

Any Ideas? :confused:

zardd

Sorceror
This system looks great..

But in the next versions can you consider commenting the things changed and or added in the altered distro file.
The reason for this is some people, my self inclueded will want this on there server but may have other scripts that have custom entries in the distro scripts like 'PageQueue.cs' The server i help on uses a custom paging gump triggered from this script to help staff see theres a page waiting to be attended to.

Other then that im going to look at it tonight i think looks good and feed back seems positive :)

Thanks for sharing!

zardd

Sorceror
Great application..

Suggestions if you take em..
As mentioned before by another user.. a resizable interface would be cool.. also maybe a list of 'whos in game'.. "Character names" and have kick/ban and 'if possible'
jail / teleport options..

And lastly a local log of the console..
Or at least an option to store the stuff it records..
This way you can scroll back more them the few lines that its limited to.

Once again great application thanks for sharing it!

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I agree those would help alot and this is a great application I am using it now and it all works fine for me havn't completely tested it but from what I can see so far great job!

zardd

Sorceror
Pages can be abit 'dicky' but then again i only really use it to check the console :)

I think this is dead as well..
The author aint replied in some time :rolleyes:

floppydisc

Sorceror
It isn't directly dead - I just focused on MulEditor ;)
But RemoteAdmin is still on my list ... mainly because I was asked to make a version for linux as well.

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Its Awesome!
It would be nice to be able to go through the list of people online though, or atleast see which staff are online somehow and maybe save the shards port / shard IP address or even the username.
Thanks!