RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO RemoteAdmin

fonfelix

Wanderer
hi...
i install the servers side files and when i try to connect i have an "Connection Error"

In the server window i have this message:
Client: X: Connected. [1 Online]
ADMIN: Access granted to 'NICK' from X

but isnt a error...
what can i do?

thanks for help!

Rylock

Wanderer
With current version of RemoteAdmin on RunUO 1.0 with all the right scripts replaced and using .NET Framework 1.1, I get this crash.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.2032
Time: 10/06/2006 5:37:23 PM
Mobiles: 8
Items: 5036
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = blitz99)

Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (zlib).
at Server.ZLib.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibCompressionLevel level)
at Server.Admin.AdminNetwork.Compress(Packet p)
at Server.Admin.AdminNetwork.Authenticate(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Admin.AdminNetwork.OnReceive(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

I tryed it for you guys lol

Phantom said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedddragon
out of interest, does this work with 2.0?

Try it and tell us

I could reply to this with what I know, but I won't since I am lazy.

Unfortunatly it doesnt work for 2.0 heres the error that i get.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Commands/Handlers.cs:
    CS0246: Line 88: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventHandler' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 95: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 113: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 192: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 234: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 286: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 421: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 476: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 507: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 519: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 557: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 619: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 661: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 734: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 741: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 802: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 814: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 886: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 893: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 930: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 960: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1103: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1146: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1161: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1208: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1215: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1223: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1234: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1248: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1288: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1295: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
    CS0246: Line 1302: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
 + Engines/Help/PageQueue.cs:
    CS0246: Line 222: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
and unfortunatly since im a novice with C# i have no idea how to fix it. which is a shame i would really like to get this program working on my shard!

floppydisc

Sorceror
There are several smaller changes necessary to make it work on RunUO 2.0 (most of them due to generics). Whoever wants can fix it now, I'll fix it in about 4 weeks (if I don't forget it *g*) after I finished my exams.

floppydisc

Sorceror
There are still other problems I have to solve. Sorry. I'm working on it whenever I have some spare time.
A port to RunUO 2 is currently mostly limited by the fact, that I can't use RunUO 2 on my shard, as I don't find a way to get DarkStorm's encryption support working :(

floppydisc

Sorceror
Whoever wants to do it can modify it to work with RunUO 2. I'm currently not willing to do this for RemoteAdmin 1.x. RemoteAdmin 2.0 will support RunUO 2, but it is not a top priority at the moment.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
i just came to look and see if this was updated when i found it is apparently dead....anyone else working on this atm??

i kinda started, but i have alot of the file's in question heavily modified....so it would be hard to re-release it with a 2.0 working version.

if no one else is doing it then i will try to release for you guys...but if someone else is, then i won't worry about trying to back peddle my stuff