RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 2.0 F+] Complete Automated Web-Accounting Service V2.0.1

Vorspire

Knight
You can integrate this with anything you like, just use a custom registration form or something and use the php code supplied

Pyro-Tech

Knight
I have the older version of this installed....will i need to redo my edits to my distro or can i just swap out the custom files?

radese

Sorceror
This really is great, thank you so much for posting it.

A quick info regarding this, as I am not familiar with ODBC:
Vorspire;757155 said:
Hell naw, with ODBC, you can do external connections, but localhost would definately be much faster and secure, with less likelyness for data loss or corruption. - that's if you mean, does the MySQL database have to be local...

Then Hell Naw, the php pages will interact with the database at the configuration you specify in the WAConfig.php :p

In case I have the webserver on a separate host than the RunUO server, would I need ODBC to be installed on the machine with RunUO, on the machine with the web server, or both?

Thank you again :)

Taran_

Wanderer
Maybe it's because I'm such a noob, but I can't seem to install the webaccount-files. This is the error I get:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() [function.mysql-fetch-array]: The result type should be either MYSQL_NUM, MYSQL_ASSOC or MYSQL_BOTH. in D:\wamp\www\WebAccounting\Internal\WAConfig.php on line 225

I'm running PHP 5.2.6 with register globals enabled, MySQL 5.0.51b and I have MySQL ODBC Driver 3.51 installed.
Also, when I ran the install file the first time it created both the database and the table, but if I run it again I get this error:
Table 'web_accounts' Not found! - I Will Create It...
I have failed to create the Table 'web_accounts'...
Table 'web_accounts' already exists

Vorspire

Knight
radese;763172 said:
This really is great, thank you so much for posting it.

A quick info regarding this, as I am not familiar with ODBC:

In case I have the webserver on a separate host than the RunUO server, would I need ODBC to be installed on the machine with RunUO, on the machine with the web server, or both?

Thank you again :)

ODBC should be installed on the receiving end of the mysql transaction, ie: on the machine which is running MySQL.

Taran_;763260 said:
Maybe it's because I'm such a noob, but I can't seem to install the webaccount-files. This is the error I get:

I'm running PHP 5.2.6 with register globals enabled, MySQL 5.0.51b and I have MySQL ODBC Driver 3.51 installed.
Also, when I ran the install file the first time it created both the database and the table, but if I run it again I get this error:

That's fine, everythig should be set-up in your databae now. -If you want to re-do it, simply rmove the database/table or whatever from your MySQL via PhPMyAdmin or MySQL Administrator.

Vorspire

Knight
Pyro-Tech;762659 said:
I have the older version of this installed....will i need to redo my edits to my distro or can i just swap out the custom files?

I recommend testing first, but it should just drop and play fair :)

Taran_

Wanderer
Well, that message always displays on the top. And if I try to click Request Account, Lost Password or Change E-mail adress I get the message: Please run Install.php: Install.php

Which means I can't do anything really.
Oh and I tried removing the database and try again, same thing. I click on install, the error shows up. I click any links, the error shows up plus it says "Please run Install.php"

Taran_

Wanderer
Well, I installed Wampserver to make it easy for me. But I searched for "define(" and found that my SQLite manager defines stuff, and that seems to work ok. Any other way I can check if my PHP install supports Definitions? I tried to find out how to activate it but with no luck.

Vorspire

Knight
It's a shame you are getting this error, the php seems to work fine for me though.

Make sure your mySQL user has correct privs for editing the database though...

You may need to manuaally setup the database/tables though, i cannot really provide any more support on the issue.

For further help/info, please post your problem in a support forum, thank you :)

Taran_

Wanderer
The database and tables got created, but the installer didn't think so. I fixed it by setting INSTALLED to true in the scripts and bypassing the IF INSTALLED check.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Hello!

I installed this system and now im stuck with a few problems :)

Everything else is working fine now. I have these weird PHP errors...

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() [function.mysql-fetch-array]: The result type should be either MYSQL_NUM, MYSQL_ASSOC or MYSQL_BOTH.

ALSO!

I run SVN 299 here and it seems that your account.cs is a bit old. So i updated it for anyone who needs this.

Basically if you get errors with the account.cs thats included, use this one:

Attachments

• Account.cs
    29.5 KB · Views: 74

tayfuchik

Wanderer
If I want to make this page on Hosting, that have nothing with Server Machine, I can only include it by using php code: include "serv.ip:port/page" ? Or there is other way to include it, that will be faster and secured ?