RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RUO 2.0 F+] Complete Automated Web-Accounting Service V2.0.1

The errors noted here by Zartanian are the same ones I am dealing with for RunUo RC2 and final. I was wondering if anyone was able to resolve this problem. I am certain it is with the account.cs file but not sure where to look to address the problem.

Code:
before

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Compiling VB.NET scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2120 items, 500 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...done (99895 items, 2418 mobiles) (1.71 seconds)
ServerList: Auto-detecting public IP address...done (68.194.204.136)
This server has no accounts.
Do you want to create the owner account now? (y/n)

after

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Accounting/Account.cs:
    CS0029: Line 45: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.
List<Server.Multis.BaseHouse>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'
    CS0117: Line 933: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
 for 'IPTables'
    CS0117: Line 934: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
 for 'IPTables'
    CS0117: Line 936: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
 for 'IPTables'
    CS0117: Line 936: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
 for 'IPTables'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Vorspire

Knight
I don't think this will support the new RunUO releases, not to worry, I will be releasing a new version of this script that will run on the WebServer system I've been developing :)

Darkstar614

Wanderer
Vorspire;814756 said:
I don't think this will support the new RunUO releases, not to worry, I will be releasing a new version of this script that will run on the WebServer system I've been developing :)

Ok, it said RunUo FINAL+ - I have runuo final - build 3567.2838 ... what do you mean by "new runuo releases"??

Rhydderch

Wanderer
this is a very interesting system, I am looking at running this in conjunction with my website which uses a php/mysql content management system. From what I see so far, it is going to require quite a lot of editing to make it work with my site. Would you consider sending me what you have so far of your new release and let me see what that version would require? My hope is to actually use the content management system for account creation, passwird recovery etc, and just use your scripts to update the game accounts.

Vorspire

Knight
The PHP scripts I supplied are extremely basic, you could easily integrate this service into your own website CMS, as long as you understand the MySQL table schema :)

The only thing that really controls the accounts is the "state" field in the accounts table. Depending on that value, the system acts accordingly.

All PHP scripts are simply front-end the change the data in the tables and ultimately set the "state" value to the correct value for RunUO to process.

(I can't remember if I changed the "state" field to the "phase" field, either-or)

But as I said earlier, it will be much more efficient to install my WebServer-RunUO Edition software as I will be releasing a module for that service to handle all account management, without the need for MySQL. -Page data can still be dynamically loaded and managed via PHP on an external basis, but hopefully the WebServer system will support PHP itself.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
question(s);

1- Let's say i request an account, more than one time, and each time i use different username. How this will be handled in db?
2- (Consequence of the first) It would be nice making the system syspending for some time (1-24 hours) requests pending on the same mail. (Example : make an account, then press F5 at "You will receive an activation email", you will receive a lot of them :) )
Message could be "An activation is already pending on that mail account."
Thanks!

Vorspire

Knight
Kons.snoK;824244 said:
question(s);

1- Let's say i request an account, more than one time, and each time i use different username. How this will be handled in db?
2- (Consequence of the first) It would be nice making the system syspending for some time (1-24 hours) requests pending on the same mail. (Example : make an account, then press F5 at "You will receive an activation email", you will receive a lot of them :) )
Message could be "An activation is already pending on that mail account."
Thanks!

When an account is applied for, the email is sent, but nothing is added to the database just yet.
-This stops people from spamming the database with false accounts that will never be activated.
-They may receive multiple emails, but each email will be exactly the same anyway, it their problem if they want to flood their own inbox tbh :p

Keep an eye out for the new WebAccounting release that will be integrated into WebServerLite for RunUO.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
update from UO does not work.
Here's working code:

Code:
foreach (Account a in Accounts.GetAccounts())
				{
					bool found = false;
					using (MySqlDataReader reader = Command.ExecuteReader())
					{
						while (reader.Read())
						{
							if (a.Username == reader.GetString(0))
								found = true;
						}
					}
					if (found)
						continue;
					ToCreateFromUO.Add(a);
				}

Email update from UO does not works properly, here's the fix:

Code:
				using (MySqlDataReader reader = Command.ExecuteReader())
				{
					while (reader.Read())
					{
						string username = reader.GetString(0);
						string email = reader.GetString(1);

Account AtoUpdate = Accounts.GetAccount(username) as Account;

//We have already saved pending changing mails, so UO is up-to-date
						if( AtoUpdate != null && AtoUpdate.Email != null && AtoUpdate.Email != "" && (email == null || email == "" || AtoUpdate.Email != email))
							ToUpdateEmailFromUO.Add(AtoUpdate);
					}
				}

Password update from UO does not works properly, here's the fix:

Code:
if (AtoUpdate != null)
					{
						PasswordProtection PWMode = AccountHandler.ProtectPasswords;
						string Password = "";

switch (PWMode)
						{
							case PasswordProtection.None: { Password = AtoUpdate.PlainPassword; } break;
							case PasswordProtection.Crypt: { Password = AtoUpdate.CryptPassword; } break;
							default: { Password = AtoUpdate.NewCryptPassword; } break;
						}
						//We have already changed pending passwords, so UO is up-to-date
						if( Password !=null && Password != "" && ( password == null || password == "" || password != Password))
							ToUpdatePWFromUO.Add(AtoUpdate);
					}

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
eheh this script is very buggy ;)

SHA1 pass in verifychangemail.php is not working
to fix :
Code:
	//SHA1 password
		$ToHash = $Name.$Pass;

if($Pass == $TryPass)
		{
			$valid = true;
		}
		else if( md5($Pass) == strtolower( str_replace( "-", "", $TryPass) ) )
		{
			$valid = true;
		}
		else if(sha1($ToHash) == strtolower( str_replace( "-", "", $TryPass) ))
		{
			$valid = true;
		}

Vorspire

Knight
I wrote these php scripts a long time ago when I was new with PHP. Fortunately I won't have to work with PHP for the next system in WSL ;)