RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan's Status [DEPLOYED]

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Ryan's Status [DEPLOYED]

Well, the time has come, the government has called on me to "go to war" for lack of a better phrase. At this time we do not know any details only that we will be heading to the middle east by the end of the month. I will be fully activated on Tuesday which means that I will not be able to be as active with RunUO.

I am sorry about the fact that I will have to leave you guys behind for an amount of time to be determined. When I have more details they will be relayed to my family, and Alkiser (my little brother) will relay them to the team and to you all.

There really isnt much to say, I just wanted to let you all know.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Best wishes to you, buddy. Let's hope someone wakes up and realizes war isn't always the best answer.

For those interested:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/01/12/sproject.irq.troops/index.html

NATE

Wanderer
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And an Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
An eternity in an hour"

Peace.

L

Lost User

dude i think there isn't much to do there... i mean, prolly there wont be any us troop down

eleni

Wanderer
My thoughts are with you, safe journey and short stay

Current events ( Irag and Afghanistan ) have robbed my project directly of 5 people and we should all remember that what we are doing here is a game. There is a real world out there and it bites.

Yes best wishes and come back safe.

I will be active duty in 3 years. I'm Navy ROTC at Vanderbilt University. Currently studying Mechanical Engineering hoping to become a pilot. We will all pray for you and your friends. My neighbor in my dorm is a Army ROTC and he also wishes to extend his apreciation.

Zippy said:
Best wishes to you, buddy. Let's hope someone wakes up and realizes war isn't always the best answer.

For those interested:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/01/12/sproject.irq.troops/index.html

CNN=Communist News Network

No offence meant by this last part I just personally cant stand CNN.

evilsoul

Wanderer
Luck

Good luck man! We here in Brazil don't have any conflicts for a long time... Maybe that is why we never are a target for terrorists groups, etc... I hope someday US will see that peace is the way for treat people. War takes us to nowhere. The only thing that war brings is more pain... More fear...

Go there and do your best! We will stay here waiting for your return.

A

anders8154

Re: Luck

evilsoul said:
Good luck man! We here in Brazil don't have any conflicts for a long time... Maybe that is why we never are a target for terrorists groups, etc... I hope someday US will see that peace is the way for treat people. War takes us to nowhere. The only thing that war brings is more pain... More fear...

All too true.

Besides, I'm 10 times more concerned about North Korea than Iraq.

At any rate, good luck Ryan, dont do anything stupid, runuo needs you ;)

BtDMH

Wanderer
Hang tight man.

Godspeed to you and any other forces drug into this state of affairs.
Let everyone know that Americans at home thank them for what they do and pray for their swift return.

Brian the Dungeonmaster