RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan's Status [DEPLOYED]

A

Allmight

Aawww

I'm sad to hear that. May god watch over you and everyone over there, and let's just hope the war will never happen. Anyhow, take care and get back safely :)

ZenArcher

Wanderer
Godspeed and be safe. I did 9 years active duty in the Navy and 4 1/2 of those in the Med. I appreciate the sacrifice this is for you and your family and wish you a quick return.

P.S. Don't buy any cheap camcorders, had a guy buy one while on a the USS Roosevelt, ended up he spent $60 on a box of rocks, and no it wasn't me (already had a camcorder :) ).

L

Lost User

in fact north korea is not a threat, it wants something to sign back to TNP and AEIA

DarthICE1

Wanderer
Remember that "Evil Prevails When Good Men Do Nothing".

Good Luck Ryan, And Watch out Saddam!, time to kick his ass RunUO Style hehe 8)

Severe

Sorceror
I realy have my doubts about this war.. This may end up a lot worse than Bush has in mind :(

I hope you will be transported for nothing and you´ll be back home soon...

all the best

L

Lost User

I cant say it any better then zippy..... he got it right on the nail

Take care,

- Dark Konoko

NK

Wanderer
Ryan, good luck and all the best

@Jimbo: I am german and please inform you again about WW2, there is much more behind it

S

ShamblerDK

<:/

Did someone say Saving Private Ryan? I propose a rescue mission! lol ;)

Alkiser

Administrator
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of dispair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--In short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisist authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."