RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script Ideas

Broadside

Wanderer
Well i dont know about that i looked in recent posts and somone posted day before. You will have to let me know next time "Hey don't post here i don't like this thread." than i will go "Oh ok my bad.."

udontnome43

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
#1: That idea sucks.
#2: This thread is more than a few months old.
#3: The original author of this thread has been banned because he was a fucking idiot.

#1- My idea doesnt suck, its your opinion and you can keep it to yourself
#2- I dont give a fuck how old this thread is.
#3- I was doing it for fun, not to let that idiot create my idea differently and name it as his
#4- Stop fucking judging people and back the fuck off, im not here to get banned, but you are pissing me off, and you might as well get banned for being a "Fucking Idiot" as you called it.

udontnome43 said:
#1- My idea doesnt suck, its your opinion and you can keep it to yourself
#2- I dont give a fuck how old this thread is.
#3- I was doing it for fun, not to let that idiot create my idea differently and name it as his
#4- Stop fucking judging people and back the fuck off, im not here to get banned, but you are pissing me off, and you might as well get banned for being a "Fucking Idiot" as you called it.
#1 Yes it does, and my opinion is better than yours
#2 Necroing threads is AGAINST THE RULES, idiot
#3 No you weren't you were making a request
#4 Bite Me.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
*sighs*
Let's make this interesting and place bets on who gets banned?
udontnome43, or (person not mentioned, as he gets pissy when you drop his/her name)

Fixxxer

Sorceror
HeHe you cant have a single thread without someone's feelings getting hurt.

This whole necro thing is a bit much I think, lets just say, there is a post that is a month old and someone comments on it, if you dont like old posts then it would probably be in your best interests not to read it, let alone post in it yourself lol. If the topic is still getting responses then why not, other then "THE RULES" which I have not seen a Mod say anything about it yet.

What the hell is everyone so pissy for? Chirst if you just sit there and wait to hammer people with "THE RULES" which isnt even anyones job but the Mod's then get a damn hobby or something.

Now lets see how many people's feelings I have hurt. :D

As for a script Idea and not a request, I was thinking of something to do with riding dragons and having them acutally fly, like above the ground, however I think that would cause problems with archers taking advantage of melee creatures/players. Maybe have it where you can not attack while flying or something like that but I dont know how well that would work out.

Fixxxer said:
HeHe you cant have a single thread without someone's feelings getting hurt.

This whole necro thing is a bit much I think, lets just say, there is a post that is a month old and someone comments on it, if you dont like old posts then it would probably be in your best interests not to read it, let alone post in it yourself lol. If the topic is still getting responses then why not, other then "THE RULES" which I have not seen a Mod say anything about it yet.

What the hell is everyone so pissy for? Chirst if you just sit there and wait to hammer people with "THE RULES" which isnt even anyones job but the Mod's then get a damn hobby or something.

Now lets see how many people's feelings I have hurt. :D

As for a script Idea and not a request, I was thinking of something to do with riding dragons and having them acutally fly, like above the ground, however I think that would cause problems with archers taking advantage of melee creatures/players. Maybe have it where you can not attack while flying or something like that but I dont know how well that would work out.
My feelings cant get hurt, as I have none.

bzk90

Lord
fixxer your idea was created by GD13 some time ago ;/

as for this thread, udontnome your an ****...please donate your computer to charity and live in a cave.

the rules clearly state no script requests and this thread is nothing but script requests. Let it die in the depths of the forum so that some other idiot can necro it 3 years from now.

A_Li_N

Knight
I would think that if this thread had problems with the rules, the mods would lock/delete it, which they have not yet. In which case, people should feel free to post on-topic all they want. Anti-Basic, learn some respect, it will get you a long way in life.

No, I will not be watching this thread, so no, I will not see your pethetic replies.