RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sickness System Re-edited V1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
As i recall Gd he just copied and resubmited scripts anyway so i am sure it is your work. Biggest problerm i find is the Daylight fire Gets some players and not others. To hell if i can figure that out. Any ideas?
Turn it off
Feeding is hassle enuff

and

He got up to version 1.6 somehow I'm pretty sure he made edits to the actual files (and theres no saying if they were edited when he got them from the person I sent them to)

Pyro-Tech

Knight
this was a great system....i tried getting it set up like yours tru, but never succeeded to where the vampire "aged" to the next level when feeding from an older vampire character.....and as for the burning in daylight, i wanted to take your hooded robe script and edit it to where the hood was up, it protected you.....but again, one more thing i never could get to work lol

if i want to start over with this system, what do i need to download of the original and of yours?? the vampire thing i would like to be able to just have them age....i got it confused somewhere when trying to install everything

Tru

Knight
Pyro-Tech said:
this was a great system....i tried getting it set up like yours tru, but never succeeded to where the vampire "aged" to the next level when feeding from an older vampire character.....and as for the burning in daylight, i wanted to take your hooded robe script and edit it to where the hood was up, it protected you.....but again, one more thing i never could get to work lol

if i want to start over with this system, what do i need to download of the original and of yours?? the vampire thing i would like to be able to just have them age....i got it confused somewhere when trying to install everything
Hmm I believe my zip is everything but the subclassed playermobile (with edits)

M

Maliki

Twlizer said:
As i recall Gd he just copied and resubmited scripts anyway so i am sure it is your work. Biggest problerm i find is the Daylight fire Gets some players and not others. To hell if i can figure that out. Any ideas?

The problem is with the timer, I have scripted a better timer interface with the sickness system and added some more effects, look for a new version shortly with a more stable timer.

nitewender

Wanderer
ya the switch isn't going easily here heh.. 1.0.0 seems to hate this system, and I can't nix the system without fuxing the chars sooo *shrug* help?!?

Phantom

Knight
SphericalSolaris said:
Will you becoming out with a rerelease, seems alot of us are having problems with the playermobile and this system in RunUO 1.0.0

The author of this thread, was banned months ago, I doubt he could update it if he wanted to.

slithers

Sorceror
Phantom said:
The author of this thread, was banned months ago, I doubt he could update it if he wanted to.

he is no longer banned and is back now to let you know. as for plans to update not sure.

Sir Fuks Itt

Wanderer
Hey I forgot how to make my own forum but I was wondering how come when players play on my shard most of them get client erros a lot I am not understanding what to do to stop it I have uninstalled runuo and re-installed it many times and they still get client errors even I do

E

etragan

i managed to create a warewolf system with this and a form of mixing both breeds i also created a system where u can turn npc's for it and the npc's change at night and npc vampires burn during the day they also evolve like the evo mecr script im just having one problem my players stop in the middle of there vamp changes its rare but it happends i havent modded the vamp part of ur script has this happend to anyone else ?

SPanky

Wanderer
I keep getting this error.

Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0102: <line 808, column 15> The class 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a definition for 'm_Profession'

What do I do?

Lokigom92

Wanderer
Spanky, I would think that your playermobile.cs has "m_Profession" in there twice. All you should have to do is find them and comment one of them out. Now for my question...does anyone know how to make Akasha spawn less vampire servants? She spawns so many, my shard gets lagged down.

[turn [feed

i have the sickness system up and running, alltho the [turn and [feed commands do not work, it tells me that they are not commands, alltho in [props it has all the added vampire options, i have the feedturntargets.cs and when i compile i get no errors, the command just isnt there, does anyone have any idea what my problem may be? :confused: :confused: :confused:

pepperfs

Sorceror
corpse.cs

NoIdeaNoClue said:
The +1000 to skillcap is indeed another GM skill (100.0).
:)

I had my Corpse.cs edited to where if someone cut up a corpse of a Master Vampire, they received a Master Heart and if they cut up an Ancient Vampire, they received an Ancient Heart. I knocked it down to where they get a Master Heart whether they kill a Master or an Ancient because everyone was too willing to die to let their buddy become an Ancient Vampire with them. So the only way to become an Ancient Vampire was to kill Akasha and eat her heart.

*******edited to fix typos**********

What part of the corpse.cs do you add the vampire heart to? And how do you make certain only master vampires spawn them on their corpse when they die?

gomtuu2002

Wanderer
i got a few errors please help thanks

Error: PlayerMobile.CS: CS0116: (line 42, column 17) A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods
Error: PlayerMobile.cs: Cs1022: (li9ne 69, column 5) Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Sick = 0x00010000,

}
do i need to post the whole script?

Lokigom92

Wanderer
What would I have to add to make my player vendors and regular vendors unable to be attacked? I have had problems with player vamps killing other player's vendors by feeding off of them over and over...

numatra

Wanderer
Does anyone have the PlayerMobile script converted for the changes in RunUO 1.0? I'd do it myself but I keep having the same problems as gomtuu2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.