RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sickness System Re-edited V1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twlizer

Sorceror
Open

Open your champion.cs script look for the word Token put these two line in front of it // that will comment it out and you wont get that error....when you find token.cs on runuo or decide to wright that script just take the // out of in front of that line and it will add tokens back to him

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
What can i do as you can see in my playermobile i have a faction system that has those tags? Any ideas?
More the question what are you going to do when they release the version with factions (next release?) as you will the have 2 faction systems and I'd be willing to bet it wont work with both.
Ideas? I'm full of them (or is it I'm full of it *shrugs*)
You could always be the one who converts this system so it doesn't use tags (thats probably the most tedious idea) .

Twlizer

Sorceror
I have

I have a fully Fuctional Faction System. I also fixed your Sickness scripts. Thank you for your script. You done a great job. I dont need there factions scripts

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
I have a fully Fuctional Faction System. I also fixed your Sickness scripts. Thank you for your script. You done a great job. I dont need there factions scripts
Thank You
Good Job
and

You don't need them but I'm sure they will be very incorporated into the version they are released with so removing them would definatly be a pain in the a$$ (if not impossible)

But hey whatever floats your boat

Enjoy

Kesia

Wanderer
What did youdo to fix this? As I use my m_flags as well, and have not been able to use this system because of it!

If you could tell me, I would love to use this system :)

Twlizer

Sorceror
I want to add

I want to Increase the Skillcap & statcap on my vampire's . I assume after reading my player mobile the line you had commented out about skillcap will increase there skill cap after they turn into a vampire. I also want to make it to where there statcap increases also. can u give me an example of how to do that?

Kesia

Wanderer
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS1022: (line 2870, column 1) Type or
namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Well now if that isn't a kick in the pant, as I never touched the bottom of this playermobile!!!

private DateTime m_LastCompassionLoss;
private DateTime m_NextCompassionDay;
private int m_CompassionGains;

public DateTime LastCompassionLoss{ get{ return m_LastCompassionLoss; } set{ m_LastCompassionLoss = value; } }
public DateTime NextCompassionDay{ get{ return m_NextCompassionDay; } set{ m_NextCompassionDay = value; } }
public int CompassionGains{ get{ return m_CompassionGains; } set{ m_CompassionGains = value; } }
#endregion
}
} <---- This is line 2870

Twlizer

Sorceror
What do these line mean and why are they

Why are these lines commented out And what do they do uncommented in playerMobile.cs?

Code:
// m_ServerStart = DateTime.Now;
//if (( currentHour >= 18 && currentMinute >= 01 ) ||(currentHour <= 5 && currentMinute <= 59))
//if ( currentHour <= 7 && ( currentHour >= 18 /*&& currentMinute <= 59 */))
				// return false;
				return false;
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 5 );
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 2 );
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 4 );
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 1 );
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 3 );
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 150 );

And this part this set vamps back to 0 skills and resets skill cap to 155 correct?

Code:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
			///////THIS IS FOR RESETTING SKILLS AND CAP ON TURN//////////////////////////////////////
			/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
			Server.Skills skills = m_defender.Skills;

for ( int i = 0; i < skills.Length; ++i )
			{
			skills[i].Base = 0.0;
			skills[i].Cap = 155.0;
			}
			///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

why is it some vamps burn on daylight and some dont?
Also How does the Statcap work? Is there a stacap Increase on vamp? If not how do i add one?

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
Why are these lines commented out And what do they do uncommented in playerMobile.cs?

Code:
// m_ServerStart = DateTime.Now;
//if (( currentHour >= 18 && currentMinute >= 01 ) ||(currentHour <= 5 && currentMinute <= 59))
				// return false;
				return false;
//m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 5 );

And this part this set vamps back to 0 skills and resets skill cap to 155 correct?

Code:
			///////THIS IS FOR RESETTING SKILLS AND CAP ON TURN//////////////////////////////////////
			Server.Skills skills = m_defender.Skills;

for ( int i = 0; i < skills.Length; ++i )
			{
			skills[i].Base = 0.0;
			skills[i].Cap = 155.0;
			}
			///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also How does the Statcap work? Is there a stacap Increase on vamp? If not how do i add one?
Code:
Time check
Code:
/m_defender.Hits = m_defender.Hits - Utility.Random( 1, 5 );
random damage

and correct

Code:
Depends on the facet I believe the burn is an imperfect part of the system

Code:
Im not sure what version your using...the version I submitted was set up to add a skill cap increase when you become a vamp (at each level if I remember correctly)

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
You dont use this System on your Shard Tru. The Current version was from First Post i used.
At the moment I don't run a shard
If you look at the scripts I submitted compared to what GD13 submitted there is a bit of a difference.

Tru

Knight
Twlizer said:
I am useing Version 1.9...I Hope that was yours....
mine didnt have a version actually it was just an attachment in one of my posts in this thread (I'm unsure of exactly what was in that zip now its been awhile) but it is the post where I explain the system in some detail (i believe)

Twlizer

Sorceror
As i Recall

As i recall Gd he just copied and resubmited scripts anyway so i am sure it is your work. Biggest problerm i find is the Daylight fire Gets some players and not others. To hell if i can figure that out. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.