RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so i need to make money

Vorspire

Knight
Ok welll, I really want to help you so here is a few of the ways i used to make money quickly as a Teen,

1. Buy a few Books of raffle tickets and make up a flyer for "YOUR" local football team or something like that, then get some innoscent little fammily members children and offer them a small reward for there efforts. Then send them off door knocking for you to sell tickets to win a raffle from there local sproting club etc. etc.

No - one should pick up on it beacuase A. who ever wins these things B. who cares cuz you have brought a one way ticket to cuba and have disapeared to continue your buisiness as a proffesional scammer, (Pending Step 2.)

2. I have also always thought of creating a scam, (but never had the guts) i.e. I thought it would be funny to place an add or something alike in the local "RAG" along these lines :

WANT TO GET RICH

REGISTER TODAY FOR $5 & RECIEVE YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BREAKING THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS.

I DUNNO MAN THIS IS UPTO YOU I WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS AS I HAVE NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED WRITING THE FORMULA, THIS IS STILL IN ALPHA STAGE AND IS PENDING \\\\UPDATES////

GOOD LUCK AND I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR QUEST FOR FAST CASH.

WTF

trevorc21

Knight
Ok welll, I really want to help you so here is a few of the ways i used to make money quickly as a Teen,

1. Buy a few Books of raffle tickets and make up a flyer for "YOUR" local football team or something like that, then get some innoscent little fammily members children and offer them a small reward for there efforts. Then send them off door knocking for you to sell tickets to win a raffle from there local sproting club etc. etc.

No - one should pick up on it beacuase A. who ever wins these things B. who cares cuz you have brought a one way ticket to cuba and have disapeared to continue your buisiness as a proffesional scammer, (Pending Step 2.)

2. I have also always thought of creating a scam, (but never had the guts) i.e. I thought it would be funny to place an add or something alike in the local "RAG" along these lines :

WANT TO GET RICH

REGISTER TODAY FOR $5 & RECIEVE YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BREAKING THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS.

I DUNNO MAN THIS IS UPTO YOU I WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS AS I HAVE NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED WRITING THE FORMULA, THIS IS STILL IN ALPHA STAGE AND IS PENDING \\\\UPDATES////

GOOD LUCK AND I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR QUEST FOR FAST CASH.
Did this in highschool

stealing scrap metal and selling it. Also works with copper. You can also advertise you take computers and tvs in for recycling free of charge, then donate them to your local Goodwill and write it off on your taxes.....

yeah they're doing that in Detroit. People steel the aluminum siding right off the houses. copper pipes and wire gone

Peoharen

Sorceror
Drug testing is a way to get fast cash. A good two week lock in can pay up to an easy 5k~8k. It's free room, food, net, and side effects too. You're odds are pretty slim too, like the mentioned 5kish week+ ones tend to be double blind with 1/3 on placebos, 1/3 and known meds, and 1/3 on "only 10% risk!" meds. That's like a 3% chance of you laying on a bed wishing to die right there and now, great odds! You can only get in if there is nothing wrong with you before the testing starts though.