RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I started playing WoW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Johabius;696297 said:
Really, explain then how I am married. You are still a fucktard.

What is a fucktard? other then the retort of someone who has nothing left worth saying

I am married myself it was a sarcastic reply to your insult post

Johabius

Knight
Rosetta;696295 said:
Ignoramuses, take your own advice. Do things like stop reading, and ignore it. Should be easy enough don't you think?
I love how you can try and tell someone to stop reading, and yet, you are somehow drawn to this thread for some reason. Once again, Pot meet Kettle.

Johabius

Knight
Ortanith;696301 said:
What is a fucktard? other then the retort of someone who has nothing left worth saying

I am married myself it was a sarcastic reply to your insult post
A cross between a fuckhead and a retard.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Johabius;696300 said:
And you aren't? Pot, I'd like to introduce you to your new friend Kettle.

Why do you seemingly seem to hate upon me and her? or is this just fun for you like it is for me? in fact I love you and envision you in naked glory

Rosetta

Wanderer
Johabius
*Whine whine whine* this thread is soooo off topic, oh I know how about we all post more intelligent conversations like "FUCK YOU" and keep to the topic.

Now who is intolerant?

I expressed why I don't agree with a certain point of view, as you say a bigot. And the best you can do is get childish. Lol you have no idea how little your statements mean. But I am bored so I read them anyhow.

Johabius

Knight
Gotta spread the hate around. I'm tired of sitting by idly and letting idiotic bigots like yourself try to take over the world with your hate. Not so nice when your own hatred comes back to bite you in the ass, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.