RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I started playing WoW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johabius

Knight
Ortanith;696187 said:
Yet again. No I will not shut up why dont you if you want it to end? I have very personal reasons for not liking the faith as I have mentioned one of the reasons why the laminite thing when no native american has no history of any language of the Israelites that and the structures they try and link are older then the stories they have say they are much older

I dont understand the treand with people thinking they have the right to not be offended and anyone doing something they find offensive thats not against the law that they can expect them to listen when told to be quiet

Oh and try free servers of WoW if you want to experience it or if they have it the go for a free trial

Oh and I understand War Angels stance on blindly jumping to the defense of another Mormon I do believe he said he was one in an old post so its a fellowship thing but unless you know them in real life or otherwise good friends with them I do not see why you assume there the ones being picked on without knowing what the Mormons I personally know have done

Also that picture you are using is very disrespectful to the united states its a recruitment poster representing the united states military a military that defends our rights of freedom one being speech so using that picture in such a way is an insult to the usa

Hey guess what fuck-o. This is a WoW thread, not a let's bash the Mormon's thread. Good day, sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Johabius;696243 said:
Hey guess what fuck-o. This is a WoW thread, not a let's bash the Mormon's thread. Good day, sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

This thread actually creeps me out. Almost half of both of their posts are in this thread bashing Mormonism. I feel like they were hired by some atheist group to come corrupt the youths of RunUO and convince us of mormonism's evils! Quick brothers, defend the Mormon faith lest yon atheists expose us for the satanists we really are!

Ortanith

Wanderer
Johabius;696243 said:

Calling someone a moron does not win an argument hell its not even one and you cant simply wish me away nor can I you

Anti how does that win? is this a last word thing the person who posts last wins some form of immaturity?

Bashing Mormons... he automatically assumed because he said he was Mormon was the reason that he got neg karma did not occur that it could be for the simple whining I am just as tired of Mormons hiding behind the "I am so picked on for my faith/skin color'" but in turn are just as prejudice as the people they complain about and even sometimes do and say things that are worse

just an fyi I did not neg karma him at all though some of these asinine posts makes me want to

oh and dickhead how was that last post you quoted "bashing" Mormons?

btw whats your problem you seem to respond to a womens post more well lets say more verbally violent then a male is this some form of sexism?

oh and fuck-o (nice way to avoid the forum filter) how was the post you just quoted "bashing" Mormons?

Johabius

Knight
Ortanith;696279 said:
Calling someone a moron does not win an argument hell its not even one and you cant simply wish me away nor can I you

Anti how does that win? is this a last word thing the person who posts last wins some form of immaturity?

Bashing Mormons... he automatically assumed because he said he was Mormon was the reason that he got neg karma did not occur that it could be for the simple whining I am just as tired of Mormons hiding behind the "I am so picked on for my faith/skin color'" but in turn are just as prejudice as the people they complain about and even sometimes do and say things that are worse

just an fyi I did not neg karma him at all though some of these asinine posts makes me want to

oh and dickhead how was that last post you quoted "bashing" Mormons?

btw whats your problem you seem to respond to a womens post more well lets say more verbally violent then a male is this some form of sexism?
Yes, you caught me. You are a douche.:rolleyes:

Ortanith

Wanderer
WarAngel;696250 said:
This thread actually creeps me out. Almost half of both of their posts are in this thread bashing Mormonism. I feel like they were hired by some atheist group to come corrupt the youths of RunUO and convince us of mormonism's evils! Quick brothers, defend the Mormon faith lest yon atheists expose us for the satanists we really are!

I am an atheist somehow that gets past you if anything I would be doing to the best of ability to show how your faith has no scientific basis
because I have no belief in gods/goddess/daemons ect.

Johabius

Knight
Ortanith;696279 said:
oh and fuck-o (nice way to avoid the forum filter) how was the post you just quoted "bashing" Mormons?
Guess what fuck head, there is no forum filter. Now only if there was a douchebag filter we could get rid of you and your ass-pirate buddy Rosetta.

Johabius

Knight
Ortanith;696284 said:
I am an atheist somehow that gets past you if anything I would be doing to the best of ability to show how your faith has no scientific basis
You are sure making a hell of an assumption there.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Johabius;696283 said:
Yes, you caught me. You are a douche.:rolleyes:

If I am a douche then I am closer to women then you will ever be :)

how is it an assumption? he said we are trying to reveal him as a satanist even if it was sarcasm him not realizing that an atheist would not do that is just ignorance

Ortanith;696284 said:
Actually both me and WarAngel (unless hes changed in the last few weeks) are both Atheists. So that whole post was stupid.

Rosetta

Wanderer
First off religion was brought up by someone else and I commented on it. Then it all became a lot of back and fourth.

You're all reacting to an opinion you don't agree with. You each in your own way have given advice to ignore people that do not agree with my particular point of view.

This has turned into a debate, and like most debates on forums it all turns into a testosterone fest of "who wins". Truly pathetic, nobody wins and nobody loses.

I haven't changed my mind and none of you have changed yours, NO BODY CAN WIN. Never was my point to win a damn thing.

Ignoramuses, take your own advice. Do things like stop reading, and ignore it. Should be easy enough don't you think?

Welcome to the real world where not everyone agrees, I can live with it, can you?

Ortanith

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;696293 said:
Actually both me and WarAngel (unless hes changed in the last few weeks) are both Atheists. So that whole post was stupid.

ah for some reason I assumed he was for some reason I am remember some old post on religious standings I will go back into the forum archive

Johabius

Knight
Rosetta;696295 said:
You're all reacting to an opinion you don't agree with. You each in your own way have given advice to ignore people that do not agree with my particular point of view.

And you aren't? Pot, I'd like to introduce you to your new friend Kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.