RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I started playing WoW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Lord
So, I started playing WoW...

Can anyone tell me when I should expect to start growing horns and losing hair?

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
You'll grow horns when you convert to mormonism....because apparently we have horns....I guess....according to some yokel from alabama...

4RK3TYP3;693745 said:
You'll grow horns when you convert to mormonism....because apparently we have horns....I guess....according to some yokel from alabama...

Dude, no offense to you personally, but those idiots y'all send over here, better stop riding bikes, cuz they offer NO protection.

Johabius

Knight
4RK3TYP3;693745 said:
I dated a mormon girl once. Her horns weren't on her head, they were protecting her nethers.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
lol, I'll be that made for....an interesting ride johabius. ;)

@AB: Sorry we couldn't send any of the Jiujitsu master missionaries your way so you could atleast have a good fight :rolleyes:

tbh, why do you guys feel it necessary to recruit other people? I know many people who belive in god who dont feel the need to press their beliefs on others.

I ask this, because I've never actually talked with someone from one of those religions, I usually just slam the door in their face or throw shit at them.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
most religions have missionaries, ours just does it in a more constructed fashion is all...and for 2 years...and an intense language program [for those going to other countries] So in some ways it's more for the missionary than the people they are actually "recruiting"...Hell I considered doing it just so I could learn Japanese and go there.

Joeku

Lord
Yeah, once I found out that my friend Kyle was a Mormon, I asked if they sacrificed and/or ate babies at ritual ceremonies.
He informed me that they actually don't sacrifice or eat babies.

:/

Joeku;693762 said:
Yeah, once I found out that my friend Kyle was a Mormon, I asked if they sacrificed and/or ate babies at ritual ceremonies.
He informed me that they actually don't sacrifice or eat babies.

:/

He lied. I've seen them do it!

tbh I just wanted something to type cuz I'm fooling around with ubrowser and I'm typing this upside down and at an angle in 3D.

Seriously. Fun as hell, google it.

Johabius

Knight
Anti-Basic;693760 said:
I ask this, because I've never actually talked with someone from one of those religions, I usually just slam the door in their face or throw shit at them.
I used to feel the same way, but one day, I was in a curious mood, and a couple of LDS missionaries came to my door. I think I had the best and most intelligent conversation about religion that day. And when we were really going through a tough time (I'm talking on the verge of being homeless) the LDS church was the only one that really helped us out even though we weren't members of their church. In fact they still stop by from time to time to check up on us. Sure, they are probably wanting us to become members, but to me they seemed like they had genuine concern for our family.

TBH, you're talking about mormons. Mormons are no wear near as persistant as the jehova's witnesses. It really could have been anyone tho. A door to door vacuum salesman could have been a nice guy and helped you out despite you not buying a vacuum from him. There's nice people everywhere, and By no means do I mean to offend those, but the practice as a whole is ridiculous to me.

oh and I'm typing this on a moving flag atm. gonna set it back to cube tho, cuz im egtting nasous.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic;693768 said:
TBH, you're talking about mormons. Mormons are no wear near as persistant as the jehova's witnesses. It really could have been anyone tho. A door to door vacuum salesman could have been a nice guy and helped you out despite you not buying a vacuum from him. There's nice people everywhere, and By no means do I mean to offend those, but the practice as a whole is ridiculous to me.

oh and I'm typing this on a moving flag atm. gonna set it back to cube tho, cuz im egtting nasous.

Tbh I do find Jehovas Witnesses abit annoying at times, but I will have to say what Johabius experienced with Mormons are more the norm for them than the exception, at least for devout Mormons. Being Mormon does have benefits though, The Church will help offset a large portion of the cost for a college education at BYU, and the Church of Latter Day Saints is currently the largest land owner in the US I believe. Then there are the "Reformed Mormons" they still believe in the practice of having multiple wives....think about it...one to do the dishes, one to wash the car, one to clean the house, 4 to ensure you pass on your genetic distinctiveness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.