RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Questions

LockeKnight

Wanderer
Another problem, although it doesn't really affect gameplay, it's kind of annoying. On my Character's Paperdoll, I can see his Armor and Weapon, but I can't see the Character himself. His body is gone. Any ideas?

EvilPounder420

Sorceror
i meant before you put in the tiledata, was your character visible? or were you not able to see it even before you put it in?

LockeKnight

Wanderer
EvilPounder420;838716 said:
i meant before you put in the tiledata, was your character visible? or were you not able to see it even before you put it in?

I don't know. All I know is that he was visible the first few times I logged in to mess around.

EvilPounder420

Sorceror
wow im sorry i mistook this thread for a different one i was helping someone out with. i sent him the tiledata not you. sorry long night >.< i dont know why your char isnt showing. but if it is on the paperdoll that should be in the gumpart.mul file but if it worked when you first loaded it up then maybe you did something that removed it accidentally. I've personally never had that problem before nor have i seen anyone else with the problem so i really dont know. =/

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
befor i think he was just spawning under growned if he downloaded a pre set server with ml or some thing the spawn point for new players must have bin moded :p i have patch 5.0.9.1 with 2.0 final map was ok other then some items missing like stoves and things in houses

EvilPounder420

Sorceror
Sexy-Vampire;838720 said:
befor i think he was just spawning under growned if he downloaded a pre set server with ml or some thing the spawn point for new players must have bin moded :p i have patch 5.0.9.1 with 2.0 final map was ok other then some items missing like stoves and things in houses

No, he was using patch 5.x.x
When he changed it to a higher patch is when it started working. I am running on patch 7.0.5.0 with no problems (yet) =]

LockeKnight

Wanderer
OK, I'll just ignore the Paperdoll issue for now. In the meantime, I have another question...what is there to do in this game? Are there any Quests to accept from NPCs? Any major boss monsters to face?

JamzeMcC

Squire
LockeKnight;838762 said:
OK, I'll just ignore the Paperdoll issue for now. In the meantime, I have another question...what is there to do in this game? Are there any Quests to accept from NPCs? Any major boss monsters to face?

As for your paperdoll issue... Check the hue of your player... It may be set to something other than what it should be. I had an issue with an Admin when he used [GMBody for some reason it set his Hue to 1 which is Black. If thats the case you can do a [set hue 33815 (that number you can change if you want, its just the most common one on my shard) Also check the HueMod Typically its set to -1 but in some cases it can get changed. (Had an event gate that did this til I figured it out lol)

Quests, there are plenty. UO as it stands has a messload of quests you can do. In haven there are a bunch of NPC's that if you hover your mouse over them, they say the name and "Quest Giver" under it. Theres the ML quests if you use ML. Also, there are a TON of quests here on the forums that were written by others. Use the search feature and you will find alot.

Boss fights, Tons of them as well. If you use ML, theres the Peerless fights. Theres what, 9 Champion spawns I think. Doom theres the guantlet. Theres plenty to do in the wonderous world of UO :)

LockeKnight

Wanderer
JamzeMcC;838777 said:
As for your paperdoll issue... Check the hue of your player... It may be set to something other than what it should be. I had an issue with an Admin when he used [GMBody for some reason it set his Hue to 1 which is Black. If thats the case you can do a [set hue 33815 (that number you can change if you want, its just the most common one on my shard) Also check the HueMod Typically its set to -1 but in some cases it can get changed. (Had an event gate that did this til I figured it out lol)

Quests, there are plenty. UO as it stands has a messload of quests you can do. In haven there are a bunch of NPC's that if you hover your mouse over them, they say the name and "Quest Giver" under it. Theres the ML quests if you use ML. Also, there are a TON of quests here on the forums that were written by others. Use the search feature and you will find alot.

Boss fights, Tons of them as well. If you use ML, theres the Peerless fights. Theres what, 9 Champion spawns I think. Doom theres the guantlet. Theres plenty to do in the wonderous world of UO :)

The Paperdoll thing is fixed now. Thank you.

LockeKnight

Wanderer
How do I form a Guild? It's telling me that I don't have enough Gold, but I'm looking at my Gold Count, and it's WAY above 25000.

EvilPounder420

Sorceror
LockeKnight;838782 said:
How do I form a Guild? It's telling me that I don't have enough Gold, but I'm looking at my Gold Count, and it's WAY above 25000.

your gold has to be in your bankbox. just use [bank and target yourself and put the gold in there then try.