RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Hold Em Poker

mortenbub

Wanderer
Texas Hold Em Poker

I know this has been talked about on the shard, I found some threads where CEO saying he was building one but that was years ago and I still cannot find a place to download the script for Texas Hold em Poker..

Can someone point me to where I can get texas hold em script? I see them on a lot of shards, i know there out there

once again dont post replies like "jus search for it" I have tried, trust me

thank you

look in the script release / archives / 2nd archive sections - it should be in one of those
might be called poker instead of hold'em

mortenbub

Wanderer
why in Custom Script Release Archive there is only 3 threads I see but says there is almost 2000 in there?

can you send me a link to where i need to be?

thanks grey

smeghead

Wanderer
RUNUO team wrote it and wont let it out for general use :D

There is a draw poker script out there but no Holdem for general use

mortenbub

Wanderer
smeghead;824282 said:
RUNUO team wrote it and wont let it out for general use :D

There is a draw poker script out there but no Holdem for general use

hmm I have seen about 5 different shards not run uo with it...

JamzeMcC

Squire
When you find it, PLEASE link here! Lol Ive been searching all over for one. Finally decided im gonna have to write my own...... Haha Also, the few Poker scripts I did find on here, are not working. There one that all it does when you dclick it, is randomly tell you a hand combo... lol If you know of even a reg poker one, Id appreciate a link :)

JamzeMcC

Squire
Ohhh Thank you! The other post I found on that the link was bad so that will help! Appreciate it much! Now, for hold-em...! Lets hog tie them and beat them with fresh pickles til they give it up! :D

mortenbub

Wanderer
i know someone here can write one. like greywolf for example, that dude when he pees see code hehe -- lots of peeps know what there doing

thistle beard

Sorceror
JamzeMcC;824338 said:
Ohhh Thank you! The other post I found on that the link was bad so that will help! Appreciate it much! Now, for hold-em...! Lets hog tie them and beat them with fresh pickles til they give it up! :D

good luck with that these guys dont give s shit about anyone but them selves.
probably the worst attitudes for a dev team i have ever seen.
i would not work with them or for them if you paid me.
nor would i ask them for anything either you will just get a shitty response no matter how kind you are
or how nice you ask.

HellRazor

Knight
thistle beard;824845 said:
i would not work with them or for them if you paid me.
nor would i ask them for anything either you will just get a shitty response no matter how kind you are
or how nice you ask.

It must be your sparkling personality.

smeghead

Wanderer
^^^ hahahahahahha

If you like that gambler script, if you find the original on these boards theres a graphic file to go along with it to make the cards look real
I just hate extra files so I dont use it

JamzeMcC

Squire
trixtA-hybrid;825259 said:
I have it, but won't give it out for free seeing how I wrote it myself, and it's an almost exact replica of Gamers.

And I guess the next question you expect us to ask is what exactly do you want for it?

Christos81

Wanderer
Good to see everyone is being so helpful. I know what I like to do is go into a server, find something cool, then search runuo for it. And get this, if I don't find it, I like to call the guys that made it jerks and bastards for feeling like maybe its ok to hold onto a few of their ideas. And really, I mean its not like they wrote some program that we all get and use for free or anything... Why am I even still on this post? Guess thats all, and no, I am not flaming some kid, just mean to put some of the rude comments into perspective.

=-=-On the topic of the Dev team being unhelpful

i would not work with them or for them if you paid me.nor would i ask them for anything either you will just get a shitty response no matter how kind you are
or how nice you ask.

This post was completely unhelpful, you might say a shitty response. The dev team release alot (ALOT) of code in the form of THE CORE, and also help alot of people here. Infact, I have seen posts in many places by many members of the team, only thing I have noticed that does not fly with them is "I want a script, where is it? Can someone make it?".

This is my first and last argumentative post, not my thing.

Post some scripts or something :)