RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Hold'Em

ok i have a probleme i can play the poker all good but now they can walk anywhere after they are in the game and one more think it play one hand then after that hand is done it stop then you have to go out table then go back in the player a nother hand!!!

thats scrip work good its very nice but only one lil probleme cant quit the game but i can play more then one game and it stay frozen witch is good but now it cant quit the game

im having a small issue with addin the last edit im usin neruns distro with runuo 2.1 and im not seemin to find it worded the way i see here can someone please help for a second thanks :)

Alvin D.

Sorceror
!The MaxPlayer prop must be equal to the number of chairs you've placed.! Just as Jesus of Bord stated.! That means you don't have to pm me about this anymore! I better get a like for this pic.

irukandji

Squire
Got everything set up, maxplayer is the same as the amount of chairs, I can get everyone to buy-in, but then only one player gets the gump that shows the amount of everyone's buy-in. No cards, nothing else - and other players say they literally see nothing.

Any clue on what's causing this?

smoknaces21

Wanderer
Thanks for the script! also thanks for the autoseat target script, sweet! everything works for the most part BUT
I am getting random exit locations.. I did [props on dealer. changed exit location to near table, then i tried a town (new haven) but whatever i change it to, it always throws me in some random spot way off the grid, resulting in server crash.

Server Crash Report

RunUO Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.3623
Time: 9/27/2011 2:21:58 PM
Mobiles: 39403
Items: 205633
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Joeku.SR.SR_Utilities.FindEntity(Type type, Point3D p, Map map, Boolean mob)
at Joeku.SR.SR_Gump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

smoknaces21

Wanderer
I got problem...

I got problem, when i click on the Poker dealer it says "this table is inactive" how do i set it Active ?

After setting buy in min/max and big/low blind. make sure you set the amount of players according to seats. if you have only 4 seats make sure you set 4 max players. otherwise the table will stay inactive.

smoknaces21

Wanderer
Well, the exit feature took me to the coordinates i put in, but my player is stuck and everything i added is gone. I reboot server before it saves so i start back before i played.

Abracadabra2.0

Traveler
I'm still at a loss for how to actually begin the game. I propped everything according to the instructions, I have the right number of seats. Is there a command for how to begin the game?