RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ShardPack for RunUO 1.0

milessoccer

Wanderer
shardpack beagle error

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2049 items, 518 mobiles)
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.Bow
- Serial: 0x40010931
Delete the object? (y/n)

this was on a fresh shard and after everything was placed into the runUO.1.0.0/script folder. not sure what to do to fix it.

gandalf

Sorceror
ShardPack website

Wow, this looks like it would be a fantastic start for my new shard but the website for the shardpack isn't up, or at least I can't get to it, been trying for a few days now.

Does anyone know if the website has changed or is there an alternate site to obtain this from?

Thanks

TMSTKSBK

Lord
My computer has been de-fried! I dunno what was wrong with it, but I fixed it...I think my floppy drive might even work now :eek:

gandalf

Sorceror
I was excited then found that the official site won't let me register, can register at the forum site but that won't let me access the downloads.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
really...

/checks

Ok. I see you in the database, and I just registered myself. It lets me get to the downloads fine. After registering, you are not automatically logged in. Use the login box on the top-left to log in.

irishdog

Sorceror
heh the site was working fine yesterday.

@TMSTKSBK
Seems your site is down alot. Hit me wit a pm if you want some hostin. I run a quite promising webhosting company with over 15 servers and because i use your pack i want to give back something so i'll host you for free there(Cpanel hosting, unlimited mysql, emails etc...)This is justfor TMSTKSBK Disregard this if you dont need it.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
my ISP switched my port on the switch...and now I have no internet. Their attitude (since they're the ResNet here @ NCSU), is "we don't care, we don't have to". So right now I'm on my suitemate's compy.

Basically the site will be down for the weekend...sorry guys.

devilstail

Wanderer
Site still down?

Not sure whats going on but i downloaded your Shardpack 30min agao and needed to DL it again and nothing is working.

timothyisreal

Sorceror
login problems

i have done what was asked and still it seems there is a problem logging into your site to download the shard pack do you by chance have an alterant site for me to download it from it said that it made my user name and password but when i try to log in it tells me i have the wrong user name or password i dont seem to check the run ou stuff much to see if there is a reply so if you could send me an answer or can help in anyway to my yahoo my id is timothy_isreal ty in advance for anything you can help with:D :eek: :confused:

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Have you tried with the login box on the main page? That should work.

If it doesn't, click the "Login" link and select "ShardPack Users" as the context.

timothyisreal

Sorceror
web site down?

ok i downloaded your program it worked great but my computer cought a virus not from your program or anything but i have to do this all over again and i cant seem to get to your web sight to come up also im trying to get nerun's distro v 4.1.4 and the gold token ledger that auto loots the gold off corpses and ground to work with it if you happen to add those 2 please let me know ty:eek: