RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ShardPack for RunUO 1.0

devilstail

Wanderer
hmm

Well the only think that im seeing is the gumps in the Skill_Stat system after someone sets up there stats and go to the skill> there is nothing on the page

sorry of im not alot of help but thats all i can tell ya i'll see if i can come up with somemore info for you.

Thanks Devilstail

TMSTKSBK

Lord
devilstail said:
Well the only think that im seeing is the gumps in the Skill_Stat system after someone sets up there stats and go to the skill> there is nothing on the page

sorry of im not alot of help but thats all i can tell ya i'll see if i can come up with somemore info for you.

Thanks Devilstail

:confused:...ok that's unusual...

//edit...to let you know, we have found several bugs in the SP distro TMSS...so...there are bugs. Whether or not the one you're referring to is fixed, I don't know...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
hang in there. give me two weeks and I'll have a totally new version out. Alternatively, just try installing the one released in Custom Script Releases.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Finalized

OK! It's official.

The ShardPack, Release 2 - Beagle, will be out on Nov 22nd, 2005, at noon EST.

Look forward to it!

:)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@Jb - I'm not sure what you mean. We've had no reports of problems with regions.

@dt - Central Memory is a way of adding properties to stuff without editing them. yeah, it's complicated.

A_Li_N

Knight
devilstail said:
What exacly is the Central Memory do?

Thanks
Devilstail
Central memory allows people to add things like experience or class/titles/race or any other variable you could think of to a mobile/item without having to actually edit that script. So if you wanted to make a level system, but didn't feel safe modifying the PlayerMobile.cs, you could use this system and add the variables and have any other code reference this system instead of the PlayerMobile.cs

Jambone

Wanderer
I was talking about the gsregion thing in gigaspawner. everywhere is gsregion and so no guards or garg vendors in garg city and jail is broken and houses can go anywhere and pretty much anything that uses regions is broken. thanks for doin this btw.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Referred to Phantom for further investigation...

I know that he has revised gigaspawner a bunch, but I'm not sure what he has/hasn't changed.

Phantom

Knight
Jambone said:
I was talking about the gsregion thing in gigaspawner. everywhere is gsregion and so no guards or garg vendors in garg city and jail is broken and houses can go anywhere and pretty much anything that uses regions is broken. thanks for doin this btw.

This has been reported.

The guard thing should be fixed if you just lower the priority of the given region. I will add code to "retransform" garg vendors.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
GREETS!

I am pleased to report that The ShardPack, Release 2, "Beagle", will go public at 12:00am EST, Wed 11/23. That's in 22 minutes.

This was a pretty minimally tested release. Don't shoot me if there are bugs.

dstarz20

Sorceror
Hi there, I'm on your site, to get teh latest release and I'm not having much luck. It's telling me file not found....