RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Ryan, Krrios, Zippy and the rest of the dev team.

P

php-junkie

To Ryan, Krrios, Zippy and the rest of the dev team.

In reply to The lack of respect shown by so many to us... posted by Ryan.

We here at ABC UO do not argue the power, stability, and ease of use that your team has built into RunUO...and I find it sad that you have come to these feelings. We do not use the RunUO website often, so we don't see allot of the day - to - day drama that you guys are receiving. We apologize for not being more of a participant, but it's easy to get hung up working on the projects we have.

To voice it loud and publicly all of us here at ABC UO (the staff and our 2000+ active player base) are proud supporters of you, Krrios, Zippy, the rest of your team and your project.

Thank you and much respect to all of the dev team.

Lead Developer/Administrator of the ABC UO Shard.

mr_wuss

Wanderer
Im not from ABC, but I want to thank you all for your hard work as well.

Subscriber only is fine with me.

Darkling Realm Thanks You

I run a private (for now) shard. I run it from my home and with no support except for the information I find here.
I personally would like to thank you for all your hard and most of the time unappreciated work on RunUO.
My players all appreciate it as well all 6 of us. :D

Juliunus

Wanderer
I totally agree with php-junkie.
I am myself a shard admin, and part of the silent majority of RunUO users.
Don't get disappointed with some childs playing with your creation. Keep up the good work. Many people you never hear of do respect and appreciate what you've done.

ditmar

Wanderer
Thanks a lot for your kick ass piece of emulator! I really respect all your hard work on it. I came across it about 1.5 year ago and never even tried another Emulator after falling in love with Runuo.

Sadly we have just also had an encounter with someone not respecting our free service(there are a lot of whiners but this one actually tried harming us). A player came online on our shard demanding free skills, after he was made clear we do not give these he decided to hack our website and screw up our database. We are currently working on getting it back but this is just an good example of how screwed up some people are.

Admin Ditmar, Founder of ABC Ultima Online.

raisor

Wanderer
I've said it before and I'll say it again! LONG LIVE RUNUO! Thank you to everyone that has created and/or supported this AWESOME program.

HellRazor

Knight
Again from myself and the staff of my still-in-development shard, thanks for everything you guys do! Truly appreciated.

serenadethis

Wanderer
I would also like to thank ryan and everyone else involved with RunUO, my shard is still in the developmental process, and without runuo i would be totally lost. I have seen many other emulators in action, and i have to say runuo is by FAR the greatest ever. who else can turn a person with no scripting knowlege into a shard admin?

uburz

Sorceror
UODreams believes in you and will always support you.
Our community owes you much and is proud to contribute to the project.
Don't throw up the sponge because of childish people. Your work is appreciated throughout the world, keep it up ;)

Thank you guys!