RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Ryan, Krrios, Zippy and the rest of the dev team.

bzk90

Lord
although i dunt run a server, i do use ur software to examine the codes, and i play pr shards which use this software
thanks for everything dev team

Sabot

Wanderer
What you have brought to the UO community is amazing. Please do not let some would-be hoodlum ruin all that you guys have accomplished. Thank you for the all of the hard work you guys have done. It has not gone unnoticed and is very much appreciated.

scriptguru44

Wanderer
There is always some idiot trying who dont know how to do things, so he has to try to steal someone elses crap. Personally, RUNUO is #1 and will continue to be #1. You guys did some real magic here. Years back I fell down to the new updates in technology and programming. But you guys re kindled my programming fire with this piece of work. I could toy with it for hours on end and then some. Im currently a New Hire GM on ABCUO. My name is Nebacanezer, you guys keep up the awsome work. As I stated before. Your work has never been without a great thanks and apprication to all of us who couldnt have done it alone. Thanks for everything.

Nebecanezer
GM for ABCUO Server

WireMage

Wanderer
Thank you from Gaustyrr De'Ndar at ABC UO.

Never stop doing what you do best. Think of it as no one can top you with out stealing from you. Keep up the good work guys!

drakmeer

Wanderer
Thank you for all your work so far

Thank you from Lou Wang at ABC UO, I appreciate what you all have done for us. Being a programmer myself :cool: I know it takes a lot of work and commitment to do what you have done. Thanks for being the best Devs out there and makeing ABC UO possible. :D

Thanks from roger explosion of ABCUO, NIce work RunUO team I sincerely hope you can keep providing this wonderful service. It is ashame, particularly in the online world, how just one or two MORON Anti-social misfits can ruin a wonderful thing for so many people.

Please don't let them win.

Thanks RunUO team for making this possible, i myself would not be able to play if it wernt for you guys making this available and free.

Bazza The Bastad of ABC UO

S

Seven

Thanks RunUO for making an emulator that almost anyone can use. I will always support the RunUO community even in its down and ups. Thanks.

Seven of Ryst

jevansfl

Wanderer
Im going to re-post this because I think it got left in the mess of the other thread.

I would fully support a subscriber only RunUO forum model. The Dev's deserve a little respect for what they have created and People that have payed for subscriptions tend not to cause problems.

Anyways, I just want to thank you all for RunUO, it is what made me get off my ass and learn c#. I now support myself developing software written in .net.

Don't let a few assholes ruin a good thing and a truely great community.

Thanks!

Andesite

Wanderer
I switched to RunUO after using it for the first time back in beta34 or so. It was amazing how "real" it was, and easy to understand. Since then I've learned alot of programming, mostly thanks to you guys.

So really, thanks for giving the people the best emulator possible, and I hope you keep up the good work, whichever route you take.