RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Ryan, Krrios, Zippy and the rest of the dev team.

uoraider

Wanderer
A Big Thank You!

Thank you very much guys, You are doing a fine job.

A big thank you from the folks at Abundance-Reborn

Without you where would we be?

Steve aka: uoraider

Elrick " GameMaster" www.abundancereborn.com A runuo Shard!

Kyrama

Wanderer
Thanks a lot Ryan and the rest of the RunUO team! I may not post much, but I have been here since RunUO started off and it just gets better and better, more the reason we all love it so much. ;)

Best Regards,
Kyrama
Stop advertising your shard in every post you make.

Froman2686

Wanderer
The staff of the Realms of Dara would like to thank all of the RunUO staff for their great program, as well as the people who come here to gives us C# newbs some guiding lights.

ASKith

Wanderer
I haven't been around for a couple of months, no net connection and all, but the hard work that you guys out into Runuo allows me to (easily) manipulate the game to whatever whim takes me at the time - I'd like to extend my deepest heartfelt thanks to the Dev Team .. try not to let the vocal rotten apples spoil the barrel. I've a feeling you guys have a lot more quiet support then is realised.

rifter

Wanderer
A Thank You

Thank you for making this awesome emulator, I sincerely enjoy it as one of the players of the shard Silvermist and as a C# neophyte. Thank you to the Devs of Runuo for all the hard work and effort you have put into this project.

Viago

Knight
i used to play Freelancer on a server that had Police Ryan, and Zippy and few others =p lol also Mr. Fixit did Mods for freelancer aswell, dont remeber his name he used then. duno if thier the same lot of peeps though , cept the mr fixit one =p

Anshu

Wanderer
Thank you very much for all the hard work you do to provide fun and good times for all the UO gamers, especially from us at Silver Mist. Between the admin of our shard and the programmers for RunUO, the game has found meaning again. Happy Holidays!

Viago

Knight
isnt this just a glorifyed version of shard advertising?

dont meen to be rude lol good intent though.

the entier dev team does deserver all the support posible.

i meen wat would we do if UO had them put in stright jackets and put in padded cells.....wat then...no we cant let this happen SUPPORT RUNUO AT ALL COST, or it may happen to you!

:D

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Viago said:
isnt this just a glorifyed version of shard advertising?
don't be a joy kill :p

Viago said:
dont meen to be rude lol good intent though.

the entier dev team does deserver all the support posible.

i meen wat would we do if UO had them put in stright jackets and put in padded cells.....wat then...no we cant let this happen SUPPORT RUNUO AT ALL COST, or it may happen to you!

:D
hmm....it might be worth the few days for them to get the consolation stright jackets

but thanks ryan.....from prolly one of your smallest public shards..Darkwind Online

Rob24

Sorceror
Thanks

Well I am at the End of this page So you all maybe dont see This But

HERE AT ATLANTIS TEAM
We all thank you for the hard work You all put in to the system
And I thank you for all the time to help build Atlantis
Much Thanks
And dont stop building Worlds
The World is Big anything can be build or See Never know maybe
UO can go the next Level maybe look in Lineage 2 Like there world
Something to think of maybe Well Good job and I thanks

Alari

Wanderer
I don't think there's anyone who uses RunUO that doesn't appreciate the hard work the devs put into creating a free, stable UO server emulator.

At the same time I don't feel that there's any way you could get the thousands of admins and tens of thousands of players to agree 100% with everything the core developers say and do, RunUO related or not.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I hope the developers don't perceive any disagreements that I've had with them as indication that I'm unappreciative of their work. I respect their rights to their own opinions in matters both related to RunUO as well as their own personal beliefs. Forums are a place for discussion, and the text environment can lead to misinterpretation etc blah blah yappity blah you know what I mean. =)

Happy Holidays. ^.^

Viago

Knight
Alari said:
I don't think there's anyone who uses RunUO that doesn't appreciate the hard work the devs put into creating a free, stable UO server emulator.

At the same time I don't feel that there's any way you could get the thousands of admins and tens of thousands of players to agree 100% with everything the core developers say and do, RunUO related or not.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I hope the developers don't perceive any disagreements that I've had with them as indication that I'm unappreciative of their work. I respect their rights to their own opinions in matters both related to RunUO as well as their own personal beliefs. Forums are a place for discussion, and the text environment can lead to misinterpretation etc blah blah yappity blah you know what I mean. =)

Happy Holidays. ^.^

Happy Holidays to you too. lol =p and your right, cause how could they run an UO shard with out runuo...a hampster wheel? i dont think so!!! har har