RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twice = Draegen

Slayer706

Sorceror
How about you follow the advice in my avy? Seriously, why are you acting like the peacekeeper all of the sudden? Hell, if I remember correctly, you made a few posts involved in the hijacking of Draegen's thread that started this in the first place.....

@Asmir3 - Don't want to argue when your logic is flawed you mean. You had no problem argueing about how everyone deserves to give themselves a second chance.

@Fixxer - Avy means Avatar. He is talking about the STFU part I am assuming, because I don't know any reason why he would want me to want myself.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Slayer706 said:
How about you follow the advice in my avy? Seriously, why are you acting like the peacekeeper all of the sudden? Hell, if I remember correctly, you made a few posts involved in the hijacking of Draegen's thread that started this in the first place.....

@Asmir3 - Don't want to argue when your logic is flawed you mean. You had no problem argueing about how everyone deserves to give themselves a second chance.

@Fixxer - Avy means Avatar. He is talking about the STFU part I am assuming, because I don't know any reason why he would want me to want myself.

ok well thats that i thought it meant but you cant see the words in my avatar so I really didnt understand that one.

Asmir3

Sorceror
what im trying to say is that i dont want make this into a big deal bec i want to be cool with everyone else.
Slayer706 said:

Fixxxer

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
Slayer. Chillax or gtfo.

this is why i can never follow a conversation, what the hell is gtfo? I can figure out chill but do you all just make these up as you go?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Wow, that was awesome. You completely ignored the irony in you telling everyone to stfu about this thread, but you were one of the reasons the thread exists in the first place. Instead you made a tacky combination of two words that mean the same thing (probably saw it on a bumper sticker), and told me to "go the fuck on", "get the fuck out", "get the freak on", "gamble the fucking oil", or whatever "gtfo" means. Just... Wow.

Guys... you're forgetting something.... Me carting of Rhexis is much much more important than Draegan. I mean I think we can all agree she's much prettier.

Sorry Rhexy, had to lighten the mood somehow. <3

Asmir3

Sorceror
What TMSTKSBK is saying like before let the mod do they job and stop arguing with everyone else about this.
Wow, that was awesome. You completely ignored the irony in you telling everyone to stfu about this thread, but you were one of the reasons the thread exists in the first place. Instead you made a tacky combination of two words that mean the same thing (probably saw it on a bumper sticker), and told me to "go the fuck on", "get the fuck out", "get the freak on", "gamble the fucking oil", or whatever "gtfo" means. Just... Wow

Asmir3

Sorceror
Haha nice one!!!
Anti-Basic said:
Guys... you're forgetting something.... Me carting of Rhexis is much much more important than Draegan. I mean I think we can all agree she's much prettier.

Sorry Rhexy, had to lighten the mood somehow. <3

Fixxxer

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
Get The Fsck Out.

LOL i was thinking it was 'go to fuck off', and im thinking to myself well that doesnt make much sense, maybe i should just stay out of starbucks lol there are too many anachronism here for me to keep up with.