RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twice = Draegen

Asmir3

Sorceror
I didnt say it was right thing to do this, i know its against the rules but my point is that no one really wait for he/she to get unbanned to come back to runuo's forum site.
bzk90 said:
So you evaded a ban...

When you get banned you dont make a new account to avoid the ban, if you think thats ok then you need to go back to pre school...

bzk90

Lord
I dont really give a rats ass what everyone else is doing...

If you are banned you do not evade it by making a new account...

iron soldier = draegen
iron soldier = banned
draegen should = banned

*takes info to mod*

Fixxxer

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
Draegen claims to be an adult (23 years of age). We shouldnt have to handle an adult with children hands

no you might have misunderstood what i was saying, if he is a child then it should be let go but if he is not then he gets what he gives out, and in this case a hell of alot more lol

Asmir3

Sorceror
U need to stick with ur job as forum member dont job ahead of the mods...
bzk90 said:
I dont really give a rats ass what everyone else is doing...

If you are banned you do not evade it by making a new account...

iron soldier = draegen
iron soldier = banned
draegen should = banned

*takes info to mod*

Slayer706

Sorceror
Isn't it always the criminals that try to justify their actions by saying something like "Well, uhhhh.... Yeah, it's wrong, but everyone else is doing it!"?
If I got banned from this forum, you wouldn't see me back on a new name. If I get banned from a server, I don't make another account. If noone likes you on an internet forum, and you get banned, why even come back just to complain about stupid shit like your thread getting hijacked?
There is a little red button with a white "X" in it at the top right hand corner of your internet browser (if you use windows) if you don't like something. Seriously, why make another forum account if noone likes you and you don't like them?

bzk90

Lord
Asmir3 said:
U need to stick with ur job as forum member dont job ahead of the mods...

You need to learn how to form proper sentences.

In all seriousness, reporting a violation to a mod is not considered overstepping the mods, the report system is in place for a reason.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Everyone miss up sometime in there life, maybe the person is trying to start over. Wait i think u never heard of anyone starting over!!!!!
Slayer706 said:
Isn't it always the criminals that try to justify their actions by saying something like "Well, uhhhh.... Yeah, it's wrong, but everyone else is doing it!"?
If I got banned from this forum, you wouldn't see me back on a new name. If I get banned from a server, I don't make another account. If noone likes you on an internet forum, and you get banned, why even come back just to complain about stupid shit like your thread getting hijacked?
There is a little red button with a white "X" in it at the top right hand corner of your internet browser (if you use windows) if you don't like something. Seriously, why make another forum account if noone likes you and you don't like them?

bzk90

Lord
Draegen is not trying to start over though, he is here to bother anyone he can. Anyone who has read any of his posts would know this.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Slayer706 said:

I would have to agree 100% there, doesnt make sense to hang out with people that you dont like and dont like you, unless thats the best you can get lol

Slayer706

Sorceror
I'm all for second chances, but Draegen looks like he/she is making the same mistakes all over again.....
Why make a fresh start by insulting everyone and everything (especially the English language)? Please, the second chance thing doesn't apply to people like Draegen.
Also, isn't it the staff's job to determine whether or not you deserve a second chance? We don't let criminals out of jail because they say "I don't think I would murder someone again.".

bzk90

Lord
I agree, draegen (iron soldier) was banned for a reason. If the mods felt that his offence was worth a permanent ban then that means he is not welcome back here. Iron soldiers account remains terminated whcih leads me to believe that whatever he did earned him permanent banishment.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Dude ur really an ass to ppl bec i come from different country and had to start all over with nothing but my rip cloths and my family didnt have money. If ur wondering yes i was poor but i come to America for better life i have that now and I’m happy. Learning a 2nd language is hard, especially English. I am taking all English class trying to learn everything that I can. I learned a lot but I will never be as good as any of yall that were born in America. This why I hate when ppl start making fun of me when I make mistakes in my English language/spelling.
bzk90 said:
You need to learn how to form proper sentences.

In all seriousness, reporting a violation to a mod is not considered overstepping the mods, the report system is in place for a reason.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
really what everyone should do is just stop and say fuck it, no sense in bitching and fighting over whos banned and whos not and who should be, the Mods will do their jobs and everyone else can go make a new interesting thread to fight over lol

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Asmir3 said:
Everyone miss up sometime in there life, maybe the person is trying to start over. Wait i think u never heard of anyone starting over!!!!!

.... I don't like you either ...
I started over. I had -400 something karma, and was here to piss people off. Now I'm somewhat respected, with about +300 karma. I started over after a ban, and didn't avoid it with a new account, so buddy, you really need to stfu, gtfo, or stop defending Draegen/Twice/W.E, becuase now I have reason to beleive that you somehow have a relation with this(these) person(people).
Hell, I'm starting to beleive that you ARE him(them), for your spelling/grammar is not much better.

Asmir3

Sorceror
This is wat i been trying to say but no one listen all they are trying to say is Ban him. Im 100% sure ban him now!!! Which i think its bounch bs. Even if it is him let the mod make sure then ban him.
TMSTKSBK said:
How about we all stfu and let the mods get around to fixing it already?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Typical.... You reply to the posts that you can think of some rebuttal, but the posts that totally ruin your arguments you ignore. You suck at the internet.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Bec i don’t want to argue with ppl, I like all the Runuo forum members.
Slayer706 said:
Typical.... You reply to the posts that you can think of some rebuttal, but the posts that totally ruin your arguments you ignore. You suck at the internet.