RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twice = Draegen

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Draegen said:
bam i reported for threat to my e-mail suck on those toes frogg boy

you know im trying to stay neutral in all of this, however if your threatening to beat someone and then you turn them in for threating to emailing you, uhhhh well I just dont see that working out too well for you.

Manu

Knight
I took my time, too. 18 I think, in my parents bedroom (while they were away on vacation, it rocked!)

Manu said:
I took my time, too. 18 I think, in my parents bedroom (while they were away on vacation, it rocked!)
You realize your parents most likely fucked in that bed also?

16. her place.

Manu

Knight
Yeah. So? Its not that I imagined them doing it while boning my GF. Bedclothes were fresh, we didnt find used condoms in our around the bed (except for the ones WE put there), so I dont see your point :)

Manu said:
Yeah. So? Its not that I imagined them doing it while boning my GF. Bedclothes were fresh, we didnt find used condoms in our around the bed (except for the ones WE put there), so I dont see your point :)
Just seems weird to have sex in the same place someone else did. Especialy your parents..

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Boggles....I lost score, can someone help me?

PS speaking of scoring, anyone remeber the 1st time they "scored"?

I vaguely remember thumping some chick on the head with a club then dragging her back to the cave.....damn T-Rex got her before I did.

Had to go scrounge up another, rough job back in the day :D

Manu

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Just seems weird to have sex in the same place someone else did. Especialy your parents..

Doesnt seem weird to me, would be the same to say "No put your clothes back on, there were some people in this park before that enjoyed good sex behind these bushes, I'm sure.". As long as nobody else is around whom I dont want to be there I really dont care ;)

NiteStar

Wanderer
Manu said:
Doesnt seem weird to me, would be the same to say "No put your clothes back on, there were some people in this park before that enjoyed good sex behind these bushes, I'm sure.". As long as nobody else is around whom I dont want to be there I really dont care ;)

Very true.

The object of the mission doesn't change just because some other troops may have marched across the battle field. Remember the objective and don't be swayed by outside obstacles

WarAngel

Wanderer
Draegen said:
well man thanks he got balls to bring it ill give him my address let see this child bring it to my door step cause ill nock him right the fuck back out of it.

306 E boardway apartment 3 centralia IL

so if you are feelin froggy then leap if not step the fuck back before you get smacked around.

ill give you tell the end of this week to show up

Man! You can beat people up!!!! You are cool and strong!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Draegen said:
LOL blow up doll come up with something better then that or stop talking

You started with a mom joke and called someone a froggy boy... Who are you to tell anyone to come up with something better?

you made your email addy public, moron, even if you did report it to the mods, they will tell you what everyone else will: Go away. (and die)

NiteStar

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
you made your email addy public, moron, even if you did report it to the mods, they will tell you what everyone else will: Go away. (and die)

Correct AB.

*Reviews rules he teaches in class to Senior Citizens on using the Internet:

1: Do NOT post your real address nor your primary email ANYWHERE unless you just wish to invite problems.

2: Don't act like an a$$ or someone will come along and brand you

3: If you can't follow rules 1 and 2 then give your computer to charity because when you screw up it is nobody's fault but your very own.

Rhexis

Knight
Ill be honest. Im creepy, well..Im not..Im just obsessive compulsively stalkerish sometimes. Put his address into google maps. And you know what, it tells me he spelled Broadway wrong. Thats just somehow very sad when you cant even type out your own address correctly.

And while I agree NiteStar..sharing details like that willingly, especially during flaming, is just a sign you shouldnt own a computer...the internet really isnt as anonymous as everyone seems to want to think. Anyone with half a brain can plop an IP in a tool and get coords back you can then plop into google map and viola..you're looking at the city/state/country said person lives in.

It really would be nice if all the punk kids who act like little punks specifically cause they think they cant be messed with irl just come to this realization and stop acting..well, like punks.

Mroop. Rambling..again.

Rhexis said:
Ill be honest. Im creepy, well..Im not..Im just obsessive compulsively stalkerish sometimes. Put his address into google maps. And you know what, it tells me he spelled Broadway wrong. Thats just somehow very sad when you cant even type out your own address correctly.

And while I agree NiteStar..sharing details like that willingly, especially during flaming, is just a sign you shouldnt own a computer...the internet really isnt as anonymous as everyone seems to want to think. Anyone with half a brain can plop an IP in a tool and get coords back you can then plop into google map and viola..you're looking at the city/state/country said person lives in.

It really would be nice if all the punk kids who act like little punks specifically cause they think they cant be messed with irl just come to this realization and stop acting..well, like punks.

Mroop. Rambling..again.
Rhexis, I love you.