RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twice = Draegen

Rhexis

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
I shall smite him for you, if you wish, my lady.

Nurr. He just needs brain washing.

Seriously. I try to be a cool older sister. I listen to nifty music, give him advice on shiet and when he has problems doing things on the computer I get asked for help. But any time I voice an opinion on anything else I get 'shut up' and such. He has authority issues though, so mreh. I had problems with my older brother too, and now Im pretty much squarely in his situation (minus the drugs and being the coolest kid in school)

Hijaaaaack!

Rhexis said:
Nurr. He just needs brain washing.

Seriously. I try to be a cool older sister. I listen to nifty music, give him advice on shiet and when he has problems doing things on the computer I get asked for help. But any time I voice an opinion on anything else I get 'shut up' and such. He has authority issues though, so mreh. I had problems with my older brother too, and now Im pretty much squarely in his situation (minus the drugs and being the coolest kid in school)

Hijaaaaack!
Luckily for you, I am the Director Of Subliminal Messaging, Brainwashing and Poisoning of the Youth of the Thrice Alliance.

One brainwashing coming up!

Seriously, I love you. I think of you often. I dream of you in naughty ways. But also romantic ones. Have my children.

Rhexis

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Luckily for you, I am the Director Of Subliminal Messaging, Brainwashing and Poisoning of the Youth of the Thrice Alliance.

One brainwashing coming up!

Seriously, I love you. I think of you often. I dream of you in naughty ways. But also romantic ones. Have my children.

Huzzah! If you hurry you can nab him at the bus stop to school!

The particular niche in my life is taken already. You can cease your worship, as I always have been and always will be monogamous.

Rhexis said:
Huzzah! If you hurry you can nab him at the bus stop to school!

The particular niche in my life is taken already. You can cease your worship, as I always have been and always will be monogamous.
Sweet.

I'm all for monogamy. That only means I have to eliminate the other party.

Rhexis

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Sweet.

I'm all for monogamy. That only means I have to eliminate the other party.

You may have to disable his two friends, but neither are punkish enough to need brainwashing.

And in doing so would loose any possible chances with me. Smart you. x3

Manu

Knight
Back to field work, eh AB?

And now that she thinks AB is psycho, I can proceed with my plan of winning her and if something goes bad, she will think AB did it... MUAHAHAHAHA... erm... did I just think that out... loud...?

A_Li_N

Knight
Manu said:
Back to field work, eh AB?

And now that she thinks AB is psycho, I can proceed with my plan of winning her and if something goes bad, she will think AB did it... MUAHAHAHAHA... erm... did I just think that out... loud...?
She's not something to be won...;)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Somehow I think we're talking about the sense of "winning her heart"...which makes perfect sense, and is totally non-discriminatory.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Guys this is not Twice. How i know its not Twice bec he has better spelling and grammer. Twice is also really cool person. Now u guys need to stop making these stupid Thread's about who is who and how bad they are ect. If this was Twice maybe he is trying to start over but too many ppl flame him and talk shit about him so he has to fight back. Now i think Threads like these are really dumb. Ryan hired mods to do jobs on here and they r doing great job, this should be left for mods to take care of. Now if some has problem with Twice or this guy they should keep out the forums. This is really dumb talking about some that ur not even sure that it is. If it is Twice let him try to start over and see where it goes. Even if it is Twice u cant ban for posting on Starbucks unless he posted offtopic. Just bec u dont like someone dont mean u got around flaming the person, talk shit about him and trying to get him banned when he has not doing anything bad. If he is doing something bad then mods would have banned him already.

Johabius

Knight
Good Lord Asmir. You seem to be a pretty intelligent person most of the time, just don't get your panties in a wad over something so inconsequential:D

A_Li_N

Knight
I can safely and 100% for sure tell you that Twice != Draegen. Draegen is a re-make of an old account (can't remember which exactly without looking at my logs). I also know that a mod has looked at this and nothing has been done, so it could/should be left alone.

*Edit* Iron Soldier

Asmir3

Sorceror
When i was banned of runuo i made new forum name everbody does. Do u think anyone wait's until they are unbanned to come back to runuo site? If u do then ur need to go back to pre school.

bzk90

Lord
So you evaded a ban...

When you get banned you dont make a new account to avoid the ban, if you think thats ok then you need to go back to pre school...

Fixxxer

Sorceror
im not trying to be insulting, if this is not the case however then you get what you give, my 10 year old son would get online in OSI and well tell people off and act like that, so maybe you all arent dealing with an adult. And kids and be pretty uh what a nice way to put this..... STUPID..... yeah that it. So if that is the case then you should just let it alone, if not then I really dont know. Just putting in my two cents. :D