RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uo Gateway (Mods)

Anti-Basic said:
I'd like coffee flavored. With Catnip Sprinkles. *winks at Kamu*

Thats a good thing for us....We kinda dont want you here, if you haven't gotten that much yet..

Also A game which I don't even play anymore. Making your entire point null.

If you dont play the game then get the hell out of here! have nothing better to do with your time how sad ?

Also I started this post you came into my topic so Get the FUCK OUT OF MY POST I DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!!!!

Fuck your just pissing me off now#

Man... call a moderator, be happy, but don't order ppl to do things, even if it is just Mr. "You Don't Understand My Cat Sprinkle Jokes". *slaps A-B* I know you like that! :)

WarAngel

Wanderer
HardCore_Gamers said:
If you dont play the game then get the hell out of here! have nothing better to do with your time how sad ?

Also I started this post you came into my topic so Get the FUCK OUT OF MY POST I DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!!!!

This place has NOT about the game. It's about a server emulator. If you're just here because you play UO, I suggest that you fuck off. Go be a troll on some random shard forums or something.

Omg things need to lighten up in this topic..."In my opinion" it should be against the rules to post about Uogateway here....I know we'll get some jerks on Uogateway bashing Runuo or Their Servers and Roland gets them quick...:D

Nothing can be done about the Activations here, Nothing can be done about the Mods on Uogateway here...Runuo and Uogateway are separte......;)

Johabius

Knight
DreamCatcher said:
"In my opinion" it should be against the rules to post about Uogateway here....

Nothing can be done about the Activations here, Nothing can be done about the Mods on Uogateway here...Runuo and Uogateway are separte......;)

Opinion has been seconded;)

HardCore_Gamers said:

Well, since YOU told me to leave, I'll be sure and get on that right away.

HAHAHA gg, fucktard. You have 2 neg bars at only 20 posts. ALOT of people must hate you. Me, on the other hand, people love for some reason... I wonder why? Oh right...I'm not a dick. Unlike you. Go away troll.

Whats really funny is that once you realized that you lost the argument...cuz it was YOUR OWN words and you cant deny it when its quoted....you resort to personal attacks on things such as bands, and me not playig uo anymore. I don't play UO anymore, what does PLAYING the game haven to do with these forums, moron. Some of the best scripters here dont play UO anymore.
This forum has to do with shard creation, scripting, staffing, decorating, starbucks and other nonsense...You want to goto a UO PLAYERS forum...goto UOGamers. Not RunUO.

@kamu...catnipsprinklesonicecream was my aim password that got cracked remember?

Johabius said:
Opinion has been seconded;)
Opinion Thirded.

I also have an opinion that anyone with an IQ under 20 shouldn't be allowed to post here either...That includes you, Hardcore_Pussy

Johabius

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Opinion Thirded.

I also have an opinion that anyone with an IQ under 20 shouldn't be allowed to post here either...
Whew barely missed that requirement...I ride the short bus (and lick the windows)

rexxz

Page
I must say man, I am quite impressed in your ability to contruct coherent sentences at the age of 19. I think you took the wrong approach to this, and it certainly isn't helping you any.

rexxz said:
I must say man, I am quite impressed in your ability to contruct coherent sentences at the age of 19. I think you took the wrong approach to this, and it certainly isn't helping you any.
Sarcasm ftw.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Just for fun, thought I'd read this post.

Now I got a headache after that guy's constant typos. I can understand a few here and there, but damn...

I find a well-worded (and well spelt) insult to be much more entertaining than "leet speek" jargon. So far, I think AB's got the score on it. Something like 23-0. I stopped counting halfway down the third page.

Vhaerun said:
Just for fun, thought I'd read this post.

Now I got a headache after that guy's constant typos. I can understand a few here and there, but damn...

I find a well-worded (and well spelt) insult to be much more entertaining than "leet speek" jargon. So far, I think AB's got the score on it. Something like 23-0. I stopped counting halfway down the third page.
Its one of the few skills I possess. The first one in this thread is by far my fave. Nothing hurts more than a southern flame.