RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uo Gateway (Mods)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Jason99 said:
The world does not revolve around me no..

and your point is? lmfao god your pathetic thats all you low life nerds on here cna come up with.

You realize you're whining about the fact that people having real lives on a forum, yet you're telling me I am a nerd? Hypocritical?

WarAngel

Wanderer
Jason99 said:
I've already said the answer to that bitch.

They should go back to auto activation.

Thats the only smart solution, you cant tell me there too caught up in there lives they cant set that up again, probably take them like 10 minutes

They have rules to enforce, and auto activation doesn't let them enforce those rules. I know you obviously don't care about rules, but some people have a thing for order and organization.

Jeff

Lord
Cry me a fucking river...You guys are a buncha babies. Buncha inconsiderate people that think only of urselves. STFU, these people on the boards here and the boards over there have lives, they have things to do, and they have things that come up unexpectedly. They are providing a free fucking service that just so happens to be right up your alley. If its not working or not working in your favor, Do something else. Instead of just whining and bitching and moaing about it, get the sand out of your irretated vaginas and do a little bit of work and promote your shard somewhere else, theres like 10 freeserver site including TopShards. Fucking idiots i swear to god STFU.

Oh Jason99 why not shut the hell up over Uogateway....Jeez......You posted there starting trouble and now your trying to pull it here also...Your pathetic....You like to stir up shit and nobody cares what you think....This is Runuo and I'm sure they don't care to hear you little whine bag over Uogateway...

Btw this isn't my first post to this moron..I'm Myst on UOGateway....:mad:

I gave you some -karma for that attitude of yours....

Anti-Basic said:
Ahem...My age is posted on the top of every post I make, dumbass.
You DID ask for other options, but you ALSO said other things such as not caring about their real lives etc...There's a reason why they have quote tags in addition to the 'quote entire post' button...so that you can point out and respond to SPECIFIC things a dmiwit such as yourself has said. That is what i did. You, sir are a moron. Even if I was 12, I'd probably have more brains than yourself. g'day.

@ Phantom: I dont think even HE knows what he says half the time.

Omg that made me laugh first off you can make your self any age you wish you dumbass!!!:rolleyes:

Also please point out where I said I didnt care about there (LIFES) ????? :confused: wait you cant because I never said that Kid'O.

I said I dont care if there busy....... Thats Diffrent from I dont care about there Lifes, If you say so or not.

I understand she the only Mod atm I understand shes busy but I also had a Friend waiting for (9 weeks) with no violations. In 9 weeks your telling me she was busy 24/7 and had no time AT ALL to activate a few shards
Come on thats just a bunch of bullshit.

WarAngel

Wanderer
HardCore_Gamers said:
I understand she the only Mod atm I understand shes busy but I also had a Friend waiting for (9 weeks) with no violations. In 9 weeks your telling me she was busy 24/7 and had no time AT ALL to activate a few shards
Come on thats just a bunch of bullshit.

Do you have any idea just how many server activation requests they get a day?

Omg that made me laugh first off you can make your self any age you wish you dumbass!!!
And you yourself are proof of this.
I'm 18..Do I have to scan my fucking driver's liscense to prove it to your moron ass? No. I'm not as dumb as you.
Also please point out where I said I didnt care about there (LIFES) ????? :confused: wait you cant because I never said that Kid'O.
Theres A Reason why I QUOTED Your moronic ass in my post, dipshit..READ THE QUOTE OF YOURSELF, dumbfuck. Your own fucking wortds, dipshit.
And there are many things that may keep a woman away for 9 weeks...hell one thing may keep her away for 9 MONTHS, dumbass.
P.S. Call me Kid'O one more time dumbfuck

DreamCatcher said:
Oh Jason99 why not shut the hell up over Uogateway....Jeez......You posted there starting trouble and now your trying to pull it here also...Your pathetic....You like to stir up shit and nobody cares what you think....This is Runuo and I'm sure they don't care to hear you little whine bag over Uogateway...

Btw this isn't my first post to this moron..I'm Myst on UOGateway....:mad:

I gave you some -karma for that attitude of yours....
Man, when dreamcatcher gets pissed at you, you'd better run. + Karma to her.

Anti-Basic said:
Man, when dreamcatcher gets pissed at you, you'd better run. + Karma to her.

Dreams Not pissed at me KID'O Shes mad a jason99 Ive already talked to dream aka Mysty and she knows how I feel,

I have no Beef at all with Mysty she is kind and understanding please dont drag her into this.

Im done with the post I really dont care anymore I have players login on to my shard as we speak if uog activates me all the better if not then I guess I will have to wait for connectuo nuff said im droping this convo Its Stuipd Im going to go watch SuperMan O yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D P.S have a great day KID'O

HardCore_Gamers said:
Dreams Not pissed at me KID'O Shes mad a jason99 Ive already talked to dream aka Mysty and she knows how I feel,

I have no Beef at all with Mysty she is kind and understanding please dont drag her into this.

Im done with the post I really dont care anymore I have players login on to my shard as we speak if uog activates me all the better if not then I guess I will have to wait for connectuo nuff said im droping this convo Its Stuipd Im going to go watch SuperMan O yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D P.S have a great day KID'O
Never said YOUR NAME, Now DID I? I was pointing out the fact that Dreamcatcher is usually easy going, but when you piss her off boy does she bite. So Sexy. It's an inside joke in Starbucks, and you don't understand. Either way you're still an idiot.

WarAngel said:
You're a single year older than he is.
And yet so much younger mentally....:)

EDIT: Ahh superman musta alreadsy ended.. Mr. 'I'm leaving to go to movies, but instead I'm refreshing this thread hoping to win an argument'

Yeah when riled up I bite back..LOL And that Jason99 omg he hits a nerve, that guy is so pathetic....He likes to start alot of crap and I'm sure he'll "Try" to start it here also.....Maybe he'll do something to get banned....:mad:

Yeah its a Starbucks thing over anger..Lmao;)

Super Mans Gunna Rock You Should All Get Out There And See That Movie Asap!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:d :d :d

P.S SUPERMAN DOSNET START TILL 8:00PM ITS NOW 6:30 SO YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME !!!!!!

Anti-Basic said:
And yet so much younger mentally....:)

EDIT: Ahh superman musta alreadsy ended.. Mr. 'I'm leaving to go to movies, but instead I'm refreshing this thread hoping to win an argument'

P.S SYSTEM OF A DOWN SUCKS!.....:)

Ahh so this what you resort to when you have the lost the argument at hand. Attacking My band.
Gosh that hurts..i think i'm gonna go cry in my pillow and slit my wrists like the little emo kid that I am..oh wait...thats you..the one who is crying cuz the gator wont stop biting in there. Here's an idea: pull it out, and get laid. Take a girl to go see superman, since you obviously aren't watching it like you said you were.