RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uo Gateway (Mods)

WarAngel

Wanderer
HardCore_Gamers said:
froum Troll Haha I like that

Do you have any idea what a forum troll is? PS: It's something they ban people for. I'd suggest you look it up if you don't know already. ;)

No thanks on the MSN thing. I'm fine with the forums.

HardCore_Gamers said:
Guess you didnt read thee above post about sm not starting till 8pm thats alright thought I forgive you

froum Troll Haha I like that

[email protected]

Lets have a good old chat on msn :D
ahem:
P.S SUPERMAN DOSNET START TILL 8:00PM ITS NOW 6:30 SO YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME !!!!!!
Last edited by HardCore_Gamers : 06-29-2006 at 05:44 PM.
(CST)
06-29-2006, 05:42 PM
<-- three posts AFTER that one. You JUST added that fucktard.
BTW:

WarAngel said:
Do you have any idea what a forum troll is? PS: It's something they ban people for. I'd suggest you look it up if you don't know already. ;)

No thanks on the MSN thing. I'm fine with the forums.

Umm really well guess where all going to get the boot then because you all keep replying back to my post (Forum Trolls)..

Anti-Basic

Such I bitter young Lad.

as of emo kids my ass maybe you should listin to better music system of a down is like country music to my ears

Try:
Unearth
InFlames
ATREYU
NeverMore
killSwitch
Lamb Of God
Bullet For My VALENTINE
Avenged Seven Fold
Arch Enemy
And Im EMO I think Not!!!!!!!

Anti-Basic

Such I bitter young Lad.

as of emo kids my ass maybe you should listin to better music system of a down is like country music to my ears

Try:
Unearth
InFlames
ATREYU
NeverMore
killSwitch
Lamb Of God
Bullet For My VALENTINE
Avenged Seven Fold
Arch Enemy
And Im EMO I think Not!!!!!!!
SOAD > all those combined. Besides you are just drawing atention away from the fact that you were wrong. You said Jason99 was the bad guy yet you have made yourself such an ass in the last 15 minutes that you are much worse than he is. He at least stopped posting where hes not wanted. Goodbye, Hardcore_Pussy..goodbye..

Oh and congratulations, you've just lost Jesus:

Anti-Basic said:
SOAD > all those combined. Besides you are just drawing atention away from the fact that you were wrong. You said Jason99 was the bad guy yet you have made yourself such an ass in the last 15 minutes that you are much worse than he is. He at least stopped posting where hes not wanted. Goodbye, Hardcore_Pussy..goodbye..

Oh and congratulations, you've just lost Jesus:

Just so everyone knows This forum revolves around a "Game" None of this is real anyway,

Have a nice day all Im Out.

WarAngel

Wanderer
HardCore_Gamers said:
Just so everyone knows This forum revolves around a "Game" None of this is real anyway,

As does your life apparently, as your username has "HardCore_Gamers" in it. I suppose it's safe to assume that you also have a multiple personality disorder, as you refer to yourself as being plural.

HardCore_Gamers said:
More ice cream for the rest :)
Totally aware this aint starbucks and offtopic postings get deleted, but this whole thread is going down down down [/emo]

DreamCatcher said:
Me me me....Rocky Road please...Lol:p

LOL Kinda like this topic a very rocky road...
With pleasure... *serves DreamCatcher
*further serves WarAngel some chocolate chiped chocolate ice cream* :p

I'd like coffee flavored. With Catnip Sprinkles. *winks at Kamu*

Thats a good thing for us....We kinda dont want you here, if you haven't gotten that much yet..

Also A game which I don't even play anymore. Making your entire point null.