RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO's Next expansion pack...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
UO's Next expansion pack...

I've got to say... they never cease to amaze me...

WELCOME TO ELF LAND!!!!

good god...

The RunUO Team needs to make our own game now... these guys just dont stop.

Elf land? Dont tell me it gets worse than samurais. Thay are really going downhill with UO seriously SE pissed me right off it wasnt worth the materials it was published on in my opinion.

XuriDabur

Sorceror
Well in any case it's good for privately run shards, gives us more options. How many shards have green dyed humans as elves already? :p

Prig

Wanderer
I can't find any information about the expansion on uo.com, perhaps provide us with a link?

Phantom

Knight
Prig said:
I can't find any information about the expansion on uo.com, perhaps provide us with a link?

They have not made it public, read the news post about the event, thats all thats been posted.

Thats the idea of this LIVE event...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
If I were joking... I sure the hell wouldnt post it on RunUO.com :)

Macil

Sorceror
Gah! Here I was hoping for a brand new graphics engine so UO didn't look so unbearably out dated. Perhaps a TRUE 3D engine. But noooooo. They give us ELVES! *Dies*

*Begins plotting a way to infiltrate and take over EA*

:D