RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virginia murders

WarAngel

Wanderer
PappaSmurf;675342 said:
In the part I quoted where you said "All that talk of banging chicks? Hah."

Just wondering what's wrong with banging chicks...I think it's rather enjoyable :p

I was talking about Viago's constant blabber about doing chicks and sex shit. He's too insecure to get women.

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel;675344 said:
I was talking about Viago's constant blabber about doing chicks and sex shit. He's too insecure to get women.

Oh he's on Ignore.....Thought you were looking at doing a slight subject change.

Viago

Knight
lol u guys are too easy to offend. lol.

the guy was crazy. someone should have offed him long time ago.
lol you really think im that insensitive? gawd....wtf

WarAngel

Wanderer
Viago;675374 said:
lol u guys are too easy to offend. lol.

the guy was crazy. someone should have offed him long time ago.
lol you really think im that insensitive? gawd....wtf

We weren't easily offended. You aren't talking about some stupid, funny situation. It was a school shooting. If you can't understand why people would be upset about it, then you are indeed insensitive.

HellRazor

Knight
WarAngel;675316 said:
They did try and get him help. His English teacher even went so far as to remove him from her class and teach him one-on-one.

And really, no one is a mind reader. There are a LOT of weird, moody, introverted, fucked up kids in school. 99% of them aren't psychotic and aren't going to kill anyone, and usually the ones who do aren't all that easy to spot. Like I said, everything is easy when you're a "Monday Morning Quarterback".

They make a big deal about the kid's weird violent plays, but when I was a kid in school I used to turn in crap similar to that (although not mean spirited like his were, I used over-the-top violence and gore for a humorous effect)...me and my friend would make creative writing and art projects kind of violent and gory as a form of dark humor in the vein of Monty Python. But we certainly weren't mentally disturbed or on the edge of being murderers. At least I don't think so!

My teachers probably thought it was a little strange but they never pulled me aside and questioned me about it, but of course that was before kids started bringing guns to school and killing each other.

Puron1794

Wanderer
HellRazor;675476 said:
Everyone always tries to make sense out of something that makes no sense.

But sometimes an apple is just an apple.

Precisely.

There'd be far less drama in the world if more people would realize that.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
The devil is the source of evil in the world. But in terms of the devil prodding this guy into doing it...well...lol.

Joeku

Lord
bzk90;675592 said:
the source of evil is breakfast burritos...soooo good

*eats bacon egg potato sausage tortilla goodness*
I fsking hate you.

First you taunt me with your delicious home-made nachos, and now THIS?!

Bastard.

(I had some crappy stew that had barely any meat and lots of onions... yucky. My dad concocted it...)

HellRazor

Knight
Joeku;675640 said:
I fsking hate you.

First you taunt me with your delicious home-made nachos, and now THIS?!

Bastard.

(I had some crappy stew that had barely any meat and lots of onions... yucky. My dad concocted it...)

Bzk90 and Joeku are having breakfast together?

Hmmmm.

Johabius

Knight
Well I guess the gaming connection couldn't be supported so now they are trying to blame the movie "Old Boy". The reason for the connection? One of the pictures that the shooter mailed to NBC depicts him holding up a hammer in a threatening manner. This pose is said to mimic the poster for the movie "Old Boy".

When are they going to stop trying to place blame where it doesn't belong, and simply admit to the fact that the guy was a nut?