RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I gave it my best shot.

LordSirius

Wanderer
Since I can't donate (too many complications atm) I can just wish you.. my sincere Best Wishs.. hope that you get 101% soon man :)
I know what it is laying down in a bed with nothing to do :( and its not nice :confused:

Sincerily, Lord Sirius from Shienar

CEO

Sorceror
drackous said:
Ok Lastest update we are up to $300 Keep it comming Guys even a Dollar helps
Add my $50 to that total (via paypal last night). What's it up too now?

drackous

Wanderer
Last total as of right now is $420 And if you do not have alot to donate that is fine pitch in $1 trust me we have 100 players put that in and it will add up fast. Keep it Going guys Lets Show Ryan how much we apreciate his hard work and effort that he has put into RUNUO. And the players from Shienar i will hornor the donations made to Ryan with this cause just make sure you let Ryan know you are From Shienar. Here is the link again so you do not have to search.

Donate To Save Ryan's Sanity

penndragon

Sorceror
Add our 25.00.....

Here is our 25.00.......... wish we could do more......... We hope Ryan the absolute best........

Sabot

Wanderer
30 more dollars headed towards you, Ryan.

Best wishes, I hope everything works out for the best.

Sabot

Tredlort

Wanderer
I wish you

Well all that I can do is to wish you good luck.. no, wait, I wish you BEST luck, good always isnt enough..

I cant donate cos Im 16 years old and I dont have work... I hope you understand.. and I hope you will get well..

-Arska Tredlort
From Shienar.net

Edit: Oh and somehow, dunno why my old RunUO.com forum account got deleted. Had to create new one :/

drackous

Wanderer
Will get an Update From Ryan today see where we are at and see if we can get others involved. I want to Say thanks to the individuals that have donated. I am Sure Ryan Apreciates it. Again Will Post updated # later on. Keep it comming guys/gals.

thevermon

Sorceror
There goes my subscription :)

I just put in 3 bucks for you. I know it's not as much as everyone else but it's the best I can do. I only had enough to keep my subscription for another month but I know what it's like to be laid up all day. I feel for you Ryan as I have multiple randomly screwed up disks in my lower back to the point where surgery isn't an option. My best wishes to you and hope that helps. I would have givin you more but since me and my family have to live off of about 200 a week money is pretty tight. I hope my little bit helps though. Good luck with your surgery and if you get your laptop then...
http://www.joecartoon.com
laughter is the best medicine

Wish you the best with it, I had the same surgery, and it was feeling great for a few months, and now I am in more pain 2 years later...but they say it's different in everyone, so I hope yours goes better than mine did.

D

draco

AM says goodluck, and hope you get well soon.

I cannot donate yet. But when i can you get my donation.

For now all i can give you is a goodluck.

Khaz

Knight
$30 from me and some of my staff. Best of luck with your surgery, and godspeed your recovery.

S

Seven

bean56 said:
I believe you can link to your savings/checking account with paypal and pay.
Yeah youc an link it to your bank account if you want, The only trouble i have is i added both of em and it keeps taking it ouf the bank when i want it to take it out of the credit card... >_<

Good Luck Ryan!

drackous

Wanderer
Ok Latest Update We have reached $490 We were up to $590 But Paypal took back $100 because of something to do with a someone using a fradulent bank account. So we have $490 that means only $310 to go. I know we can Do it The ones that have Donated You have done your part And Ryan Apreciates it. Now for Those that have not donated yet Excluding the ones that just can not. Send in $2 all we need is 200 people to send in $2 and We have reached the mark. So lets see them come. What is $2 A pack of Smokes (if you are lucky) 2 double cheese burgers From McDonalds. 30 min At an Arcade. Again Thanks to all that Have Donated you guy/gals are the best. Now Lets keep Showing Ryan that we back up Runuo 110%.......

Revan

Sorceror
(100% ^_^)

How do i donate my $15 if I live in Sweden without a creditcard?
I need Ryan to have it.. It has to be possible!

btw, my mother had the exact same procedure done to her just a few weeks ago.
She was in the hospital for about 1.5 weeks, the last day she couldn't walk more than 50 metres. Now about 5 days later she can walk around just as much as before surgery. That's fast recovery imo ^_^
I know you'll be fine, Ryan. With hundreds of people passively praying for you :)