RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I gave it my best shot.

drackous

Wanderer
Ok Thanks to all those that have donated Ryan has reached $560 That is really good for a short period of time but we need to do more we need to reach $800. That is just $240 away. I am looking into my Finances and I will Donate more myself to Those that Have donated even $1 Thank you so much from Ryan. For Those of you that have not donated yet I know you will at least put in $1 and I thank you in advanced for that. The Runuo Community Is Awesome. We Have Some Really Awesome people here. I will give another Update tomorrow But I know we Can hit $800.

Thanks
drackous

P.S. Here is a link again for donating

Donate To Save Ryan's Sanity

drackous

Wanderer
From What I heard It was a great Sucsess Thanks Everyone that Has Donated but do not just stop with a one time cause I mean if free shards were not around you would be paying $12 a month just to play .... thansk Again Guys and Thansk Ryan

bean56

Wanderer
drackous said:
From What I heard It was a great Sucsess Thanks Everyone that Has Donated but do not just stop with a one time cause I mean if free shards were not around you would be paying $12 a month just to play .... thansk Again Guys and Thansk Ryan
Does that mean we made the mark?

Spencer

Wanderer
I wish I could donate myself, why exactly I play free shards. I would donate in food stamps if it helped! :D Best wishes to you Ryan, may this surgery change you for the better!

D

Dark Ares

where is he getting operated[country]?
i'm in italy and i want to donate, any ways to do it?

damionmarcus

Wanderer
I had 2 lower back surgeries so i know what your going through, unfortunately i cannot donate either(i wish i could), lack of funds because of back problems, but i wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery

HellRazor

Knight
Ryan said:
wow I need to update this.

I am all good, had the surgery :)

Man, that's great - I'm really glad all is well. Thanks for the update Ryan, its good to hear that this is behind you and that you are on your way to hopefully a full recovery!

Hope this hasn't affected your military career either, I'm a Reservist myself (and a full time USAR military technician) so I know the affect anything physical like this can have.

Kesia

Wanderer
okay I feel bad :( I just started a new job, and can't donate as bank account is overdrawn till my paycheck comes in *cries* Ryan, I know how you are feeling, as I have had to deal with sergery several times for my right leg. I did an experimental sergery though. They told me I would never walk again, but I can! Don't give up on a full recovery!!! I personally am lighting a blue candle for you, and will keep re lighting candles. I am soooo sorry I can't donate actual money, but being a single mom is hard at times. especially around the holidays :(