RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats next?

cward

Wanderer
Currently 0 skill is required to make repairs on weapons (both archery and melee), armor, tailored items, carpentry items, and tinkered items. This should require a skill check.

Repair deeds not added yet. (craftable by selecting repair on craft menu then clicking a blank scroll).

Tinker Crafted Iron golems are extremely weak compared to OSI. A GM tinker crafted Iron Golem should be able to take out a daemon easily, as of right now a GM crafted golem gets killed by a blade spirit. Currently theres no noticeable difference between a journeyman tinkers and a GM tinkers crafted golems. The Golems should be at 5 different levels per every 10 skill points starting at 60 up to 100.

Crackerjack

Wanderer
The following have all been said, but I would like to see them as well:

Lock-Pickable Doors
GM Rating System
Pet Bonding
Young Player System
Ballot Boxes

Khaybel

Sorceror
I'd like to see the following

Normal Rares System added to game, like osi
Doom Rares System, and Spawns,
Doom Champion Spawn System
Doom Decorations Etc.

:)

Atheena

Wanderer
More champ spawns... sound
sound... sound... the ambiant ones that let you know a gargoyle is about to appear on your screen.... (is there a reason these dont work?)

we are still missing the juka over loard thing that hangs from the sky and the Mordain guys....

osi has a trap that is like a diamond that comes up from the ground and back down....

plant system

other people have ask for other stufff I would like to see.. so I will stop for now.