RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats next?

S

shadeuo

Pet noteriety im using 34 and if i start a new char get a dragon go kill liches with my dragon doing all the fighting i dont gain fame or karma.
AOS features more easily tweeked so you can only use the aos features you want.
Item enhancement
Dragon scale armor aos and non aos versions
Bonding
Better AI's
Loot rights to killer

*EDIT*
one more thing to add to the list if your server is non aos monsters and animals still have aos stats most pre aos monsters and animals had there hp equil to there str excluding a few such as rotting corpse. this made your pets gain hp wich made them hit harder and such they also didnt have a set damage # there dammage went up as there str went up.

A Cow

Sorceror
quest creation system
(enter name of npc to give, what npc will say, objectives, reward)

auction system
(barter bord aka chatroom)

GM summon animations
(when a gm arives there would be a animation like fire shoting out from where he apears or lighting)

[setprop info
(allows you to set colour of objects in hex values)

A Cow

Sorceror
ok i just though of this one to lower duplicate accounts

a option to make it so that every new account must have a vaild CD key (aka reg code)

theres 2per cd.. and if you ask you can get permission to use it 2ce.. :p

Quantos

Lord
Why not just set autoaccountcreation to false and require people signing up to your shard to use a real email address, tell them that you deny msn, yahoo, hotmail etc.....

a option to make it so that every new account must have a vaild CD key (aka reg code)

theres 2per cd.. and if you ask you can get permission to use it 2ce..

sounds to me like that might be dancing to close to the fire.[

Tru

Knight
A Cow said:
ok i just though of this one to lower duplicate accounts

theres 2per cd.. and if you ask you can get permission to use it 2ce.. :p

i think thatd be rather impossible as how are we (or the client) to know what a valid CD key is or not? im sure they (EA) has a database of somesort that keeps track of them (which we dont have or have access to)

SkliF

Wanderer
damn hits do not equal str =)
why????
plz make it editable =)
to make formula like anyone wants =)
but not as it on osi )

MansonNails

Wanderer
Pet AI and Monster AI - In particular, when you fight using your pets against monsters, the monster targets you first (instead of only targetting your pet as on OSI) and after the monster is defeated, your pet becomes stupid and wanders off. If your pet was following you prior to the attack it is supposed to automatically follow you after the battle is finished.

Armor breaks way too frequently and weapons don't break at all.

The ability to limit one IP per connection - simply a suggestion.

And this has been stated briefly but I'm going to mention it again because it really bothers me..... FISHING is incomplete.

psz

Administrator
Orcish Raiding Parties (and the like)

Basically these are similar to Camps, except they have totems and a couple of kegs instead of a cooking pot and a cage.

They do NOT have a prisoner.

They still have a chest.

The old Stratics SpawnMap has a list of the creatures in the parties on it.

(3 orcs, 1 orc mage, 1 orc lord, IIRC)

odinbr

Wanderer
improved monster AI.. on RunUO the monster attacks every player that comes close... on OSI the monster attacks the player cloer to him but only when they spawn, it only changes target when another player hits it phisically with more damage then the old target, or is he recalls away

Jakkin

Wanderer
Missing

Here are the major things I have seen missing:
*The OSI Quest Engine (All)
*The Young Player Engine, Including the Quests and Items.
*The Correct Swamp Dragon Graphics, and the Barding Deeds/Armor
*The New OSI GM Robe with the body sash able to be put over it.
*The New OSI Help Gump/System
*The GM Entrance and Leaving effects
*The GM Ability to Walk on Water
*The Working Cannon for Players/Automatic AI Cannon (Young Quest)
*The talking text that some monsters do (orcs,lizard/ratmen,etc.)
*+ Karma is for Paladin's the better their spell effectiveness & vise-versa

This is basically all that I have seen missing.
Thanks RunUO Team,
Jakkin