RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Joeku

Lord
Okay, mr. hypocrite, here's the rest:
[05:12 PM] Joeku: angie is an old post-preggo fart now
(no offense meant to the beautiful damsel mothers of the RunUO forums... you're all awesome ;))

Joeku;633433 said:
Okay, mr. hypocrite, here's the rest:

(no offense meant to the beautiful damsel mothers of the RunUO forums... you're all awesome ;))
How can that NOT be an insult to them? You have "post-preggo" in it. Thats like calling a black guy a nigger cuz you dont like him, then saying no offense to every other black guy

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;633437 said:
How can that NOT be an insult to them? You have "post-preggo" in it. Thats like calling a black guy a nigger cuz you dont like him, then saying no offense to every other black guy
The word "preggo" is a derogatory, offensive word, only to be used towards people with admittedly nice bodies, but lips that look like buttcracks, named Angelina Jolie.

And...

yeah.

Joeku;633439 said:
The word "preggo" is a derogatory, offensive word, only to be used towards people with admittedly nice bodies, but lips that look like buttcracks, named Angelina Jolie.

And...

yeah.
preggo means preganant idiot. Or a brand of spaghetti sauce.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Gar, I've been arguing with my self trying to figure out which one is better looking.

First off, with lips like those I bet AJ can give some awsome head.
However she also looks likes shes a professional misstress. So she'll rarely give you head, it's all about the "I wants" from her.

Kate as far as I know has not had a kid. So in parital theory, based on the fact she has not shoved a watermelon though her heaven-hole I'd say Kates probaly got a better feel. I'm disprove/prove my theory later in life. A lot later in life if I have a say so in it...

So all that aside, lets look at their charecters choice of clothing.
AJ wears really small and tight cutoffs, lots of straps and two guns. Kate one a suit thingy on that had one zipper preventing her from walking around naked. I dunno where Kate hides her gun, but I want to find out...

AJ could defend me from just about anything, having your own persenal bodyguard would be useful. But having a girl defend me would hurt my shallow ego.

Since eveyones heard of AJ and thinks shes hot bedding her is some damn good bragging rights.

You know what, I'll just take my clone.
I voted Kate, I hate AJ's lips, and she really does look like she wants to whip me..

Joeku

Lord
I dunno wtf. You were still on my ignore list but I saw your post anyway. Weird.

I guess it's vBulletin trying to tell me something.

Radwen

Wanderer
Maybe its trying to help you reflect on yourself so that you can realize the power that is in your hands.
Or that you're just gay.