RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters
Nice 1, show a picture where shes not even shooting anything or beating it up. Way to start Biases, assface.

<3

Anti-Basic said:
Nice 1, show a picture where shes not even shooting anything or beating it up. Way to start Biases, assface.

<3

Face it AB, Angelina Jolie always looks that skanky even when she is shooting shit.

Kate Beckinsale ftw.

BTW, Kiwi's vote is invalid on the grounds that he is a homosexual and cannot truly speak on the attractiveness of a female.

Seven

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
BTW, Kiwi's vote is invalid on the grounds that he is a homosexual and cannot truly speak on the attractiveness of a female.
rofl... if I was straight I would choose....grr... this is very very hard for me...

erm... Ill choose what AB thinks is hot. :D

(I mean I think they are both pretty...)

Seven said:
rofl... if I was straight I would choose....grr... this is very very hard for me...

erm... Ill choose what AB thinks is hot. :D

(I mean I think they are both pretty...)
His vote is valid, even though he is a homosexual, because he can appreciate the female body. And b/c I love him.

Bleach

Knight
I'd pick Kate, just to piss off AB.

But she has no ass ... and is kinda too thin ...

Bah, Angie gets it. ... not, : P

Kiwi

Knight
Picked the better looking one based on the two pictures given to me... is that so difficult?