RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Radwen

Wanderer
Dude she ain't have to be shooting to be fucking hot.

All kate votes are invalid. Just to have voted for kate over jolie shows theres something wrong with your mind.

funny how he doesnt deny voting against me just to spite me... speaking of retardation.

AND BTW, if you count actual Valid votes, its only 20 -11, which is not half

Johabius

Knight
I watched "Click" the other day, and I hate to admit that Kate Beckinsale has surpassed AJ as the hottest woman on the planet...not like I'd kick AJ out of bed for eating crackers either.

Joeku

Lord
OKAY, since we're comparing them out-of-role...

Kate:

Angelina:

:rolleyes:

Radwen

Wanderer
Dude joeku .. Im sorry to say but you're retarded.

Above Kate is all set up and Jolie is preggers and randomly walking in the street.

When I posted mine I did on purpose to choose to pics where they were presenting themselves for awards.

In my pics they were at equal standards. Stop being a fucking moron or else I'll fucking kill your first born.

Joeku

Lord
Yeah but the one that whoever posted was the only bad-looking picture of Kate on Google. I had to respond in kind :rolleyes:

Here's "equal":

Kate > Angelina.

Kenko

Page
.......lock this thread, people telling me there is a woman who looks better than Angelina Jolie deserve nothing but death after fucking a dead man's corpse, while drunk and stoned.

Malaperth

Wanderer
True, but my imagination isn't what it used to be, and I'm married so that fortunately I have to imagine less than I used to.